Monday, December 24, 2012

How To Be An Asshole 2012

LOL ok I have no idea why people have been super pissing me off for a while now, maybe because I haven't seen most of my friends in a while and I haven't been able to vent with them (or about them) plus I'm stressed because Steve hasn't cleaned or he cleaned the house really poorly lol but I've been quite on the edge O_O (his mom will say that I'm not a good girlfriend and can't take care of him or myself because I can't clean even though I haven't been home in like a month -__-' slut)

I think I'm an asshole to be honest lol maybe not I don't know.. but in my opinion I am, because I'm lazy lol. Sometimes when I have plans I forget and just take a nap without calling my friends LOL I guess that's pretty much it lol and I blog about how Steve's mom is a bitch... But lately this has been the crap that has pissed me off in the past year and I think you're a super big asshole if you do any of these things lol.

**********

1. Invite yourself unannounced to somebody's house, eat all their food, use up as many utilities as possible, stay for as long as you want without consulting them, make a mess and then demand that everyone do what you tell them to.
  • This is what Steve's mom does! LOL, when she comes she acts like the queen of the world. Because we're younger than her she expects us to bend over backwards to every demand she makes, she hates me because I don't listen to her lol. I'll dedicate a nice blog post on her soon lol.

2. Only hang out with friends that have lots of money who are really inconsiderate or ones that can drive because you don't know how to and refuse to take the bus and never hang out with your good friends.
  • This has been nagging me for a while. I have a friend who I consider a good friend or did but he/she has been blowing me off for other "friends" who have a lot of money that they want to take advantage of. Otherwise if that friend had no money whatsoever then they wouldn't hang out with them at all because that person is also not a good friend. I want to warn that friend but I know he/she will just say I'm lying because I rarely hang out with them but I know that they really do want to take advantage of them because they told me they are trying to O_O why am I friends with this person!? lol they just turn into another person when we are all together! such a suck up!

3. Do whatever the fuck you want and not think about the consequences later.
  • This one probably appeals to most people lol but most of you won't do it because you would probably get arrested or murdered by some random people. I've come to the conclusion (with some help) that my mom is a crazy asshole lol (ok the people who haven't actually read anything I've written before about her go read it and come back!) Anyways she just doesn't give a shit about what she does (stealing, lying, destroying, speaking, driving) because she knows she can get away with it (and has) because she tells people either she doesn't understand English at all, pretends to be super retarded or she had surgery... This is a long story which I will post about, people have told me that I should write a tv show about her lol.

4. Listen in on other people's conversations and then rudely interrupt them and then give them unwanted advice they don't want to hear and then yell at them for ignoring you.
  •  There is this random creepy guy that fucking lives near my house and everytime I wait for the bus or on the bus I'll be either with my friends or on the phone and he fucking just interrupts us to try to join in on our conversations like he's our new best friend, its really annoying and he's a fucking 70 year old man. He freaks out if we tell him to go away or if we don't say anything "your parents are pieces of shit because they didn't teach you idiots any manners" yeah I freaked out at this psycho a few times and tried to call the cops and I've seen him arrested a few times and kicked off buses, skytrains and the seabus. Steve told me he's seen him in the hospital psychiatric ward a few times too lol. In general I think its a asshole-y thing to do, fuck off and listen to music nobody wants advice from a stranger unless they ask for it.

5. Wal-mart (especially North Vancouver's Wal-mart)
  • This happened to me a few months ago. I have one item in my hand (a box of tampons lol) and I've been waiting in the express lane for about 10 minutes because the cashier decides to have a long conversation with her friend that is buying 3 items (there's one other person ahead of me) Another cashier turns on their light and waves me over, I point to myself and say "are you talking to me?" and he says yes. So I start heading over there when the cashier I was in the line for in the beginning freaks out at me and says "You have to wait in the line with everyone else!" and I say "oh the guy over there waved me over" and then the security guard that was standing near the door comes up to me and says "nice try" I just got so fucking angry and the cashier that waved me over said "I waved her over" he was in shock lol the other cashier says "she has to wait like everyone else" to which the guy said "she was waiting she was after this woman". I was so pissed off, I waited 10 minutes in line for two people to buy 3-5 items each but the cashier decides to have a conversation with her friend instead of doing her job and then freaks out because some other cashier waved me over.. I was so angry I just left my one item and went somewhere else to buy it, I wanted to punch that security officer in the face for coming up to me like that, but he was like 65 years old and fat so.. yeah lol. But I am never shopping there ever again.

6. Go to a bus stop and push and shove people out of the way to get on the bus first even though you just arrived before the bus did.
  • HOLY SHIT lol ok, Me and Ashley were in Hawaii and we were waiting for a bus for about 30-40 minutes, there's a nice line going and everything seems to be in order and not in chaos. Then the bus comes and a random Korean family pushes everyone out of the way and says "ken-chun-ah, ken-chun ah!" they keep screaming it at each other while they were pushing and buttered EVERYONE and made it onto the bus, and I'm like no its not alright! you can do that in Korea but not here WTF!!!!!!!! everyone was so pissed off and they knew it would piss people off too, its not like they weren't going to get a seat anyways and I don't see why they think they have a right to do this! bah! why so inconsiderate!?!
 Yep I was really angry lol

7. Get your friend to pay for dinner and then order as much food as possible or order the most expensive items.
  • A few times my friends have taken me out to dinner because I've bought them something or let them borrow a few dollars but I always feel guilty when they do because I feel like they don't really owe me anything. I treated a friend to dinner a few months ago because I borrowed like $20 from him because I didn't have any cash on hand. He knew full well how much I owed him and he said "instead of giving me the $20 why don't we just go out and have a small lunch and you can pay?" I said ok and we went to a restaurant we go to often and we usually order the same thing (sandwich and soup that comes to about $15 per person) but he decides that day that he wants a pitcher of hard lemonade, 3 appetizers, soup and sandwich, a dessert as well as an extra entree to take home for dinner later. I was so angry, I didn't want to say anything because he freaks out over these things WTF. I know his situation with money is not so great these days but he also knows that mine isn't either. This was the first time he ever did it and I told him a few days later that I wouldn't be doing that anymore and that from then on we'd be paying for whatever we order ourselves and that I would just give him the cash instead he says to me "if you offer to pay then you should pay instead of making up excuses for others to pay for you" I was like fuck you! didn't talk to him for a month LOL.

8. When your friend goes on vacation demand a gift or give them money to buy you something you can easily get online.
  • Every time I go on vacation my friend says to me "oh what are you going to buy me?" or "I'll give you money so you can buy me X" and it always pisses me off, I'll probably buy you something anyways but you shouldn't expect it, I want to relax when I'm on vacation. When I went to Korea in the summer my friend wanted me to get him some random stuff from there and converted money before even asking me. I was pretty pissed off because not only did he not ask me first and had converted the money (therefore he assumed I would just do it), I have to go out of my way during my vacation to find the store that sells the products he wanted and sacrifice luggage space for him -__-' I mean I didn't pay $1500 to travel halfway across the world to buy you stuffed animals and stationary >.< plus he could've bought all of that stuff online for the same price.

9. Talk down to people because you are older than them but not smarter
  • I'm basically applying this to how Asian culture is. Just because you are older than the person doesn't mean that you are smarter and can fucking boss them around. I mean I would think we have passed all of that stupid crap by now but no, stupid Asian pride! get over yourselves! There are tons of super smart, successful people in the world who have accomplished so much. But stupid Asian people talk/look down to them (the Asian ones) because some of them are young, wtf! like my mom for example, my friend has her own successful business that she runs and she's 23 and my mom talks to her like she's deaf or has a mental handicap, its ridiculous! I no longer bring my friends home. For some reason I can never see Asian people overcoming this because they'll just say "its how it works in China/Korea/Vietnam or wherever and its been the culture for X amount of years" and its like ok you can keep your close mindedness to yourself and not evolve like everyone else. Yes I understand its rude not to be nice to your elders but when you haven't accomplished as much as the person your doing it to has then shut the fuck up you've done nothing in your life. Housewives don't count because anybody can fucking poop out a baby and many women work and take care of the family, I find them lazy.

10. Only talk about your own problems and refuse to listen to advice
  • My friend always invites me out to go have a coffee with him or dinner/lunch but whenever we go out he only talks about himself and how his life sucks and when I try to steer the conversation to something totally different he manages to turn it around on himself. I've told him a few times that he's narcissistic and sometimes conceited >.< which he just says "bitch please" I even sometimes talk about my problems and he'll just be like "oh it'll be fine, doesn't matter" and then turn the focus back on him its like SERIOUSLY? and usually he'll ask me what he should do and I try to give him advice but he just refuses to listen to it or tells me its wrong, WHY ASK IF YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN!? 

So do you do any of these things? or know anybody that does? This is definitely the tip of the iceberg probably will do another one in 2013 LOL.

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter!

Send me an Email about products you'd like me to try/buy!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment