Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hawaii Day 3 - Hanauma Bay

We didn't get into Hawaii's waters until Day 3!
Ashley paid for this group tour thing to take us to Hanauma bay.

 O_O How gorgeous!

 The water is so clear!
Not like in Vancouver where its dirty brown/green lol

 The day before was pretty cloudy so I'm kind of glad that it was sunny
(I got tan T_T lol) but it was pretty windy which sucked
I had to stick a cotton thing in my eye because there was so much sand in there LOL

 There were tons of families there who went snorkeling like we did

 Any food you bring will attract these guys, they will literally circle you...

 We brought chicken nuggets lol, the only food you can get is at the snack bar 
near the entrance to the bay so bring your own food!

 So clear! and clean! I think I drank at least a cup of sea water LOL

 On the way up

The bay does have some amenities but you have to pay (obviously) like lockers, you don't have to pay for the shower thing and there's also bathrooms, you can take this little car ride to the top of the pathway too if you want but you have to pay $1 but we chose to walk.

 O_O coral! you have to watch a 8 minute safety video thing before going into the bay

You know your on vacation when... lol
No, the sea water dried out my hair and skin pretty bad 
so I had a hair mask in as well as a pack mask.

When we came back I had to use the bathroom and my bathing suit bottom was super filled with sand LOL so there's sand all over the bathroom now hahahaha.

If you choose to go to Hanauma bay I would suggest going there alone as in not with a tour group but renting a car and going there and buying your own snorkel gear. If you go with a group you have to go back by a designated time which I felt pretty limited to plus I don't like keeping an eye on the clock while at the beach. Other than that it was so nice!

I think today we're going shopping! WOOOOO running out of money.. lol

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter!

Send me an Email on products you'd like to see me try!

Check out our Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment