Saturday, December 29, 2012

Back Home

It's already a shit show!!!

One of my parents oldest friends passed away and their funeral was yesterday and SHE WAS THE NICEST LADY EVER! seriously! she was the nicest Vietnamese lady I've ever met and such horrible things have happened to her. My mom always treated her like crap, for some reason the nice lady and one of my mom's shitty friends (we called her goo-ma) were in some sort of feud I have no idea what it was about but I'm betting you that goo-ma is happy that she passed away. My mom and goo-ma would always prank phone call her and say horrible things to her and then hang up and then laugh about it, WTF. It just goes to show evil never dies. I don't know how many times I've wished death upon my mom or goo-ma for being such horrible human beings.

Anyways my cousin emailed me about the funeral and I went to tell my mom what time it was and where it was and my parents just looked at me like oh its not worth it. My dad kept shaking his head and kept saying no and I was like seriously? You've known this lady for more than 40 years, she hooked you guys up and you treat her like this? WTF.

She used to pick up me and my sister at school when my mom would forget to pick us up and she would make us super delicious pho :( she also gave me nice boots once and some clothes. I'm just appalled about how my parents treated her.

The main reason why my parents didn't want to go is because they knew they weren't going to get any money, the reason why my mom went to Colorado is because she knew she would get money from some relatives but she can't take the time to drive 20 minutes to her funeral WTF. Plus my mom was super mad at her daughter for not calling her personally and telling her about the funeral (SHE HAS OTHER PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH THAN CALLING YOU!) stupid bitch seriously.

My parents are just horrible horrible people.

Just wait till my parents pass away they won't get a funeral just a cremation and I'll probably leave them somewhere and forget about them because they're not worth my time even after death.

**********

Steve's mom is here but she didn't piss me off yet... she's freaking out at Steve for playing video games and not finishing university because he wants to be a police officer so he chose to go to a criminal justice school to learn about criminology and law enforcement. She's never wanted him to be a cop but to be a robot in an office. He finally got a police interview somewhere and she said to him "if you don't get that job then you have to quit school in Canada and move back to Korea and study there" WHAT AN EXCELLENT PARENT!! SUPPORTING THEIR CHILD'S DREAMS!

WHAT THE FUCK AH?

Seriously what parent does that? Steve doesn't want to work in an office, I understand that Korea's a homogenous society and most people work in an office but she should understand what her son wants and what he doesn't want, instead of coercing him into doing things he doesn't want to do. He's also an adult capable of making his own decisions so he doesn't really need the support of his mom well maybe financially but his mom doesn't work anyways. She'll never see him as an adult, she always says he's too young even though he's 23 and she got married when she was 24 wtf lol.

I don't understand why she would want a Canadian citizenship (besides pension $$$) if she wants her whole family to live in Korea and keep the Canadian citizenship wtf. Can someone please explain this to me? because my mind is just blown from this situation. Steve says he doesn't want to live in Korea at all and if she forced him to he would just refuse but knowing him he would go and tell me later "You don't understand its Korean culture, I have to listen to my parents" he has no balls lol I know he'll go if his parents tell him.

What would you do??

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter

Send me an Email about products you would like to see me try/buy

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment