Friday, December 14, 2012

Nature Republic: Snail Therapy 50 BB Cream SPF 30 #2


I'm actually doing make-up! O_O According to the sales girl this is one of Nature Republic's Top BB creams! I bought this bb cream after trying the one Ashley bought. We got it at an actual Nature Republic store!! I wish they had one in Vancouver >.< lol. We paid around $26.50, the price will probably go up because it was on promotion because I think the Nature Republic in Honolulu opened not that long ago.

I've used BB cream before by Skin79 but it made my skin kind of grey looking, maybe it was mine because I got it on Ebay and I think it may have been expired LOL, Oh well I paid like $12 for it.

So I didn't know that it had the sponge applicator already to go which I twisted it off by accident
but I got it back on

It also comes with a spare sponge so when you are cleaning one 
you can have another one ready to go!

Tadaaaa!

My Thoughts

If you've been reading my blog you will know that I don't wear make-up so this is totally new to me so I'm pretty excited lol but I have used a different bb cream before. What I like about this is that the sponge makes it so you have an even finish plus you can take the sponge off to clean it. I don't think it has any other benefits besides SPF, it doesn't really say whitening or wrinkle care... but I'm assuming it does wrinkle care because its snail therapy... somebody let me know!

I'll do an update on this post with bb cream on half my face but right now Hawaii is fucking up my skin LOL. My skin is horrible with heat and humidity so I'm totally breaking out right now and my skin is all red, I don't want to vacation anywhere hot ever again lol, I'd rather be bundled up than sweating my butt off.. bleh should only vacation during fall/winter/spring lol, although I did have fun snorkeling.. bah! stupid skin! wtf!

Where Can You Get This Product?

I've seen this on sale on Ebay for $30 plus shipping. They also sell it on Amazon for about the same price. I know Sasa has like 3 nature republic products and this isn't one of them.. poop. If you live in Honolulu lucky you! there's a Nature Republic here! plus its super affordable! also don't buy from Yesstyle, they jack up the price so much! bah!

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter!

Send me an Email about products you'd like to see me try!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment