Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holidays

Ah.. Christmas where to begin?

When Ashley and I were little we would hear so much about Christmas from our teachers and classmates at school as well as movies/tv shows. Every year we would put out soy milk and Chinese almond cookies for Santa hoping he would come and give us the gifts we wrote him for. We would stay up late hoping that we could see him... then our mom would yell at us for wasting soy milk and almond cookies lol.

We always had the shittiest Christmas, the only thing we would ever look forward to during the holidays was getting time off school and sleeping in. On Christmas day our parents friends would come over and give me and my sister a gift as well as something for my parents. Me and Ashley would open the gifts and get super excited because we actually got gifts on Christmas, we would play happily with our gifts for a few days until my mom and dad would take them away, re-wrap them and give them to their other friend's kids as Christmas gifts because they were too cheap and lazy to go out and buy their kids gifts (they did this a lot with a lot of our stuff, I miss my bear lol)

Every year after that we never really had a good Christmas, when we got a little older my dad gave me and Ashley $50 to go buy a game we could get on our PC, I remember Ashley getting roller coaster tycoon (best game ever!) and sim city for me. I don't think I've ever had a good christmas, we never had anything good because my mom would freak out over the smallest things or just hurl insults and me (call me stupid and crazy and fat) and when I would ignore her and be super pissy at her and she would be like "why are you being so mean to your mother? it's Christmas!" WTF right?

This year is probably not really an exception, Steve's mom decided to come and stay for a month at our house O_O (last minute) thanks for ruining my time with Steve! he's probably going to move out in February anyways and I had so many things planned for us to do and its like I shouldn't plan anything from now on because people just can't let me have something, I just don't know what to do anymore.

I can't think of a good Christmas I've had without either my parents ruining it or now Steve and his family ruining it.

I know some Korean families don't celebrate Christmas anyways (read about it here) so I get why his mom is coming because its not really a family holiday for them but still I want to spend some time with him, so I guess I'm not going to go on any dates (not like we did anyway!) we can't do it without her hearing us LOL, and I don't get to cook what I want either because she's going to fill the whole refrigerator with nasty Korean stuff that neither me or Steve will eat! I mean its so infuriating that I have my own place and I can't voice out what I want to say without some unreasonable person(s) freaking out at me. Steve's going to Calgary for like a week in February and its not like he's going forever! why the fuck do you have to stay a fucking month? I hope her plane explodes!

Nothing good ever happens to me.

>.<

Don't Forget to:

Follow us on Twitter!

Send me an Email on products you'd like to see me try/buy

Check out our Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment