Thursday, December 6, 2012

Adventures to Come

We get to go to Hawaii on Saturday!! Wooohoooo!
Although I don't think me and Ashley have much really planned but it'll be fun anyways!
I've never been there before! :D

I was contemplating whether or not I should get travelers insurance again. I guess its a good thing to have just in case. My stomach is on/off when it comes to sensitivity for the past year. I've been getting horrible stomach pains, I would wake up in the middle of the night because my stomach hurt.

I'm not sure if its what I've been eating or what but the doctor just told me "its cyst pain" I was like ok... lol. I'm pretty sure its not and I'm starting to think its stuff I've been eating but I can't pin point what it is exactly.

Ok Last night I went out with my friend and had a lot of cheese:

- Cheese balls
- Cheese fondue
- Sandwich with cheese in it lol

its no wonder I'm fat lol. But I don't think it was what I ate last night because it was hurting this morning and its not like achy pain either I get shaky and hot with cold sweats. I drank a cup of grape juice and ate some pho.. So I don't know what it could be, I'm thinking its the grape juice. Anyways I want to start eating healthier so I'm going to try to cut down on the processed/artificial food.

**********

On another note I finished sewing the mattress! LOL. There was a rip in it and it was gradually getting bigger so I finally had it and went out to buy some sewing needles and some strong thread.

 Giant rip O_O

Shazaaam! ok I didn't do a good job but that's cause I just wanted to close the hole lol

**********

So far Ashley and I have booked a snorkeling thing for Hawaii, a Luau, hiking, high tea and still contemplating this day adventure thing. At some point I want to get my hair done there because there's lots of Japanese hair salons there and some shopping obviously :D

On another note I got my Mexy order last week as well as some phone cases I got on Ebay which I will do a post on later.

Anyways back to packing/cleaning! >.<

sorry for the uneventful post, I'll post something more interesting soon :D

Don't Forget to:

Follow me on Twitter!

Send me an Email on things you would like to see me try!

Check out our Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment