Monday, December 10, 2012

Hawaii - Day 2

We didn't have anything really planned for day two... basically head to the beach and explore a bit more. But before we begin day two I have to finish off day 1 lol.

**********

On our first night Ashley was craving some sushi, so we went out exploring to try to find a place. There was a place located on the strip that had the menu sitting outside but not the prices (big mistake right there) but we decided to give it a try anyways since we couldn't find another one...

 I took one of their business cards to warn all of you!
This is their location!

This is the name of the restaurant.
Furusato Sushi

Biggest rip off ever!

 4 slices of beef with some radishes for $5

 This was $12 O_O

 This was $27 or so... DA FUCK!
All together it was $60  O_O
We should've just walked out...

 We also discovered the Nature Republic!!!!! OMG! lol
Its like a block away from our Hotel!! AHH I have to buy more stuff
Who is the guy on this bag? lol

There were some random tourists that walked into the shop after us and we overheard a guy saying "is that a guy or a girl?" LOL Aww


We also took advantage of the 24 hour gym :D
There was absolutely nobody in there.

**********

Finally onto Day 2!

 The main floor of our hotel is really nice

 It does have a Homey feel if that makes any sense...

 The outside of our hotel
decorated for christmas

 glimpse of the beach

 Kind of a cloudy day to go to the beach, it was nice and warm out
I actually prefer the cloud because I don't want to get tan LOL

 Panorama of the beach

 We were going to go to the cheesecake factory for dinner but decided not to because
we found this random okonomiyaki restaurant.
This is the Tofu Salad
 We also got this special okonomiyaki dinner and it came with these appetizers
a citrus octopus salad with veggies, edamame and some beef tataki

 Our Okonomiyaki!
Has octopus, beef and shrimp in it! I can't remember what else was in it
It was pretty good but I wished it wasn't so thick.

 Took a trip to the beach earlier that day
I've never been to such a nice beach before.

The beaches in Vancouver are filled with rocks and sticks plus I'm paranoid that
there would be needles or broken glass everywhere so this was so nice.

I wish our beaches were like this in Vancouver :( lol

This random man in a sort of see-through bathing suit came up to us and started talking about the most random stuff lol. Me and Ashley thought he was some random creeper but then he told us he had a boyfriend and we were like ok he's not creepy anymore lol. He kept talking about his boyfriend and told us some tips about eating in Hawaii so I was glad we got a chance to talk to him lol. Plus I randomly drooled when I was talking to him LOL because I was eating a throat lozenge that made my mouth all numb hahaaha.

I would totally love to come back sometime next year and bring Steve. Hawaii feels like a place made for couples plus I know he'd love to do a lot of the water activities :D but I think I would want to go to a less touristy area but I definitely would have to come back to Honolulu for Nature Republic lol and also rent a car.

I still have to figure out where The Face Shop is, I think that's going to be our Wednesday activity plus shopping and I found a Japanese hair salon I want to try.

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter!

Send me an Email about products you'd like me to try!

Check out our Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment