Monday, December 17, 2012

Hawaii - Final Days

Wahooo! back in Seattle!

Before we left Hawaii we went to a Luau and went to a cool Ranch!

Paradise Cove:
 There were tons of people

 Lots of Activities to do
This guy is apparently the fire dancer as well as the Polynesian tattoo drawing guy lol
His tattoos are amazing!

 Hula Dancers

Gorgeous sunset

The luau was good but I would suggest going with more than one person, it seems so awkward sitting with a whole bunch of strangers and eating quietly lol. The food was alright, its what you would expect from buffet food.

The show was pretty fun, the hula dancers and fire guy were the best and holy! they are good singers lol.

Kualoa Ranch:

 Tons and tons of activities to choose from!

 This was our off-road adventure
The gentleman took us around the island and told us some history of the area
and pointed out some places worth seeing

 If you sit in the back like me its extra bumpy lol

 This ranch is huge!
They even filmed some movies there

 Great views from the ranch!

One of the workers pointed out an area that we were close to where apparently thousands of hammerhead sharks are born in O_O I wanted to go see but obviously I couldn't lol

 Petting zoo has a huge turtle!

 Huge fat rabbit!

 You can feed and pet these guys of course!
 Most of the animals are sleeping though

 Goat
 There are tons of roosters everywhere!

 Holy shit I've never seen an ostrich in my life and its fucking massive
This one was scary because it stares at you!

We also went on atvs and horseback riding. Ashley got a massive horse that liked to bite other horses LOL. I was so nervous on mine, he kept sighing (if that makes sense) and kept stomping so I thought that it was pissed off lol. Couldn't really get any photos because they didn't allow bags and stuff...

The atv was the funnest activity we did! Ashley has the photos though pooooo! The fastest we could go was 12 MPH. I looked up an atv tour in Maui for me and Steve to go on one day which seems awesome!! I wanna goooooooooo! goes up to 30mph! and there's a water slide! I don't know how to swim though so that's probably not going to work.. lol

Also I suggest going on your own LOL not with a tour group because they give you a weird lunch lol I didn't enjoy it at all plus you can go on the atv for 2 hours and stuff! but if you want to experience tons of activities in a short period of time I suggest going on a tour thing.

**********

 Went out for dinner!
We saw this place a few times and there was always a huge line up for it and we were like what do they have there? so we decided to go try it :D

 Its super busy and cheap!

 Its handmade udon and self serve tempura! O_O

 Chefs at work, you can watch them make all the udon

 I got the Curry Udon and a prawn, squid and onion tempura :D :D :D :D
I like that these noodles were nice and soft and not chewy or hard just how I like it! :D

 This is Ashley's! was kind of more fishy so I didn't really like it lol

Ashley got this tempura egg thing O_O SO GOOD

The rest of the trip we didn't really do anything we shopped a little bit and that's about it. Hawaii was so expensive! Tip: if the place doesn't have prices on the menu outside don't eat there lol. I would probably go again but bring waaaaay more money lol and an emptier suitcase LOL just because I would fill it with nature republic stuff hahahaha. The hotel was in a really good location and was well kept, I guess I was expecting it to be more fancy since the lobby and the outside look so nice but at least it has very easy beach access and you can rent towels as well as use their own pool. Since being back my skin has cleared up so much! I'm also planning on getting waaay healthier.

Anyways! now that I'm back I can focus more on changing the look of this blog! I was going to do a giveaway but since nobody said nothing T_T lol I decided not to! POOO! come on guys be more vocal! >.< maybe I'll try to set one up again in the near future... >.<

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter!

Send me an email about products you'd like to see me try!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment