Monday, December 3, 2012

Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
(what a long name)

I bought this gel about a week or two ago off of Ebay for $9.85 US and it came in the mail pretty quick which I was super happy about :D

I've been using Skinfood's Peach sake line and I knew it would be drying for my skin. I noticed that my skin has been slightly flaky lately, especially on my cheeks and the tip of my nose. For a temporary solution I was using the L'oreal anti-shine gel which didn't really do anything lol.

Size comparison: Bath and Body works 3-wick candle
Vs
Nature Republic Aloe gel
Its HUGE

It's totally filled to the brim
It came with a plastic cover that you have to take off 
so when you first open it it doesn't explode or spill everywhere lol

For like $10 you get a lot of product, if I used it just on my face alone it would probably take a few years lol. But I am also putting it on my arms and chest because my skin has been quite dry lately >.< which I gotta say is working really well.

What Do I Think Of This Product?

I would totally buy this again but I want to compare this with other aloe gels available. It has a mild scent, not too heavy not too light but its pretty distinct and it smells SO GOOD. 
So I'm a pretty happy camper so far :D

Its very light

As soon as you put it on your skin you can feel the cooling/soothing effect and it absorbs wonderfully so you don't really need to use a lot. Plus I love that its so affordable!

Where Can You Get This Product?

As I said before I got this on Ebay for $9.85 US with free shipping and I didn't really explore other buying options. 
 
I checked out Sasa and they don't have it available yet but probably soon.

Amazon has it available for $8.99 US plus about $4.40 for shipping.

I don't think I've seen this product available in local Vancouver stores, I know H-mart has some Korean skincare products available but I've only seen them sell Missha and Laneige.


One thing Nature Republic has to work on:

Their website
Specifically the english part of their website hahaha

I was trying to do a little research about the company and their products so I went to their website, maybe its my browser that couldn't load anything but as far as I know they don't have anything on the english site.. 

On another note I go to Hawaii soon!! WOOOOOO and THERE'S A NATURE REPUBLIC THERE!!!!!!!!!! I will probably buy SO MUCH STUFF lol. Shall I do a giveaway?? Let me know!

Don't Forget to:

Follow me on Twitter!

Send me an email about things you'd like to see me try

Check out our Instagram @StylePop101

2 comments:

  1. omg u lucky we dotn haf any in uk :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order off of ebay for a decent price! :) I'm sure they ship to UK

      Delete