Friday, November 30, 2012

US Thanksgiving

So its going to be a while after this post before I post anything, probably some random posts here and there. I'm changing up the layout of this blog so it'll be a little more eye pleasing and fun :D

Yep Yep so I was in the states for almost 2 weeks and spent thanksgiving with Ashley. I usually don't really drink when I'm here in Canada because its so expensive, I think I had at least one alcoholic drink every day while I was there, we finished a bottle of wine between three people lol.

I hope this post makes you hungry!

 Breakfast at the Tomahawk in North Vancouver
I can't resist Eggs Benedict 

 Steve's Breakfast at the Tomahawk

 Breakfast at The Pancake House in Kirkland
So much food!

 My corned beef hash with poached eggs and hash browns.. I also got pancakes with it
O_O Too much food

 Ashley's Breakfast she also got blueberry pancakes

 Wine in the batman cup lol

 Our Turkey O_O its 16 pounds

 So much food!

 I don't know what this place is called but it was SO GOOOOOOOD
This place is located in Bellevue close to the Bellevue Square Mall

 Most restaurants just give you a tiny glass and not the canister it was made in so I was pleasantly surprised when it was brought to the table too :D

I liked the make your own sandwich platter lol
and that it came with bone marrow stuff :D

 Sausage and fennel flat bread

 Pulled Pork Tacos

 Clams O_O SO GOOD

 SO GOOOD Pork with kimchi in a sweet and sour sauce

 Bread pudding in a whiskey sauce

 THIS IS THE BEST PANNA COTTA EVER
Earl Grey Panna cotta :D

 Was introduced to this place by Ashley and her husband and its fantastic!
This restaurant is located in Kirkland

 Little shot of the menu

 Holy crap they have so much wine.. I think I could've stolen a bottle quite easily LOL

 The waiter kept bringing us so much bread.. lol

 Pan seared scallops with cauliflower puree

 Fresh Calamari 
 We even got complimentary sweet crackers

 Best Vegetarian Sandwich EVER!!!! lol

Steve got a burger

Its no wonder I've gained weight... lol I'll probably gain even more! graargh.

Anyways what am I changing on this blog? I'll probably get an appropriate header, I don't like how the layout for the photos are so I'll see what I can do to fix it so its easier to read, so much scrolling...

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter!

Send me an email about products you'd like to see me try!

Check us out on Instagram @ StylePop101!

Add me on Google+

Thanks a lot! <3 hopefully I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment