Sunday, November 4, 2012

Craigslist Scammers Part 1

So I recently replaced my broken smashed phone (Samsung Galaxy Infuse) it was a piece of crap anyways. The keyboard would freeze and crash and I would have to restart the whole phone to fix it, the screen would freeze, it was laggy sometimes, didn't connect to wifi properly.. List goes on.

If I had the funds to get a brand spanking new phone I would probably get the Note 2 or Galaxy S3 but when it comes to a second hand phone I would go for the Iphone because finding a second hand Iphone is easier than finding a second hand Samsung phone that's reasonably priced and unlocked.

I was really careful messaging people because in my mind they're all scammers lol, I read this one post where this guy bought a second hand Iphone 4 but it would only show the apple logo and then turn off LOL and he was selling it for $180... I was lucky I stayed up really late and found this one posting on craigslist which turned out to be a really nice girl. I bought the phone off her for $200 it was a black 16gb Iphone 4 :D

 No dents or scratches, just finger prints. 
Came with everything in the box :D

I've been trying to find a cute case for it but ended up getting these cases..

Its a kind of wallet/phone case O_O I got it for $8.65 in pink!

I also got this one! it just like a pouch with a strap that I can put in my purse which I got for $2.50 but I couldn't choose the color its random! So I will see which one I get...
 (Hoping for the pink or the blue!)

 I saw this one online and told steve about it as soon as he saw it, sold! lol. 
I'm really sick of this song and dance.. way over hyped
and I thought the youtube reaction videos were retarded
 There's barely any reaction videos to Lady Gaga.. so wtf

**********
About a year ago Steve was trying to sell his car on Craigslist. This one guy messaged him and told him that he was a marine biologist that is currently on a submarine on the bottom of the ocean and he doesn't get internet and he was interested in his car and that he would send Steve money via paypal and then his "friend" would come and pick up his car. I was like "if he gets no internet how the hell does he keep messaging you so quickly?"
I think Steve actually believed the guy cause he kept messaging him hahaha, until... I found a forum where they were posting what typical scammers say. Basically if you can't meet the person in person and they only want to deal with "mailing" money or online transfers I wouldn't trust them. He eventually gave up trying to sell his car on craigslist.

Meow so be careful who you message on craigslist people are assholes.

Don't Forget To:
Follow us on Twitter!
Check out our Tumblr Blog!
Follow our Instagram @ StylePop101 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment