Saturday, November 17, 2012

Arrived in Colorado

What a long day holy smokes.

This morning I woke up at 9AM, I wanted to sleep in longer but then my friend decided to call me for some reason, I can't recall what it was about but we had a 48 minute conversation lol but it was good I had to get up and run some errands anyways.

So I went to the bank today, got some shampoo and bought some travel sized toothpaste as well as some travel insurance. I also had a short lunch with my two friends to catch up, I really wish I didn't have to go but fuck my freaking dad was making me.

So I went home, finished packing and then we headed down to the Seattle airport. At the border my mom airily says to me "I came to this border crossing last month" I was like wtf? because she didn't have a passport and she says "they detained me for 3 hours because I didn't have a passport or ID" and then starts laughing....

Along the way my mom kept bitching about how I shouldn't talk to Steve when we were driving down, I was like wtf we chat all the time he's not a shitty driver that's easily distracted. Speaking about shitty drivers OMG Americans! if you want to drive faster change fucking lanes. This douchebag was tailgating us for 10 minutes and Steve's like "I'm driving the speed limit, if you want to speed change fucking lanes" There was no one else in the other lanes so he wouldn't even have to signal or anything if he wanted to. The asshole then changes lanes and starts flippin out at us. I think I can get a video of this guy because Steve has a black box LOL. I hope he gets murdered.

The traffic was horrendous! we almost missed our flight we arrived 45 minutes before the plane took off. I was glad we were able to make it but my stupid mom got us in trouble with airport security because she fucking wanted to skip the line WTF and I was like no come here and line up and she's like no! WTF baaaaahhh! and the guy was like WTF are you doing? >.< NEVER TRAVELING WITH HER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

Then on the plane.. we got to sit separately (hurray!) she sat in the row in front of me and then the whole time she decides to pretend not to know how to speak a word of english and tells the flight attendant:

Flight attendant: Hi, you are seated at a emergency exit seat, if we have an emergency I'll have to ask you for assistance.

Mom: I no speak english but my daughter is sitting right behind me

Flight attendant: Ok.. your going to have to move because if we have a situation you will probably cause more problems

O_O wtf and then when they came around to offer us coffee she freaking tells the flight attendant to ask me if she wants cream and sugar in her fucking coffee I'm like how the hell do I know? (at this point she's now sitting 2 rows in front of me)

but now we're here in Denver to be specific Laffayette (I have no idea how to spell it and I am dead tired) my aunt seems to be holding up ok but she keeps mentioning that she wants to just end her life T_T and my girl cousin speaks to my mom all funny lol like "your good at stuff" "your really good at doing these things" nei hai ho lek ah LOL she speaks to her like she would with a child. My older cousin is kind of quiet but nice. Let's see how the rest of the weekend goes.

I want to leave already not because of my family its just I don't really know anyone here and I just like the comfort of home.

I think I should start a crazy chinese mom diary on this blog lol

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter!

Contact us through Email!

Follow our Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment