Tuesday, November 13, 2012

L'oreal Hydrafresh


Its been a while since I've posted anything skincare related.

I bought the L'oreal Gel-creme about a year ago at the local drug store because I thought it was the same as the anti-shine one. I saw lots of beauty guru's on youtube saying how amazing it was at mattifying their skin and how it made their skin stay non-oily during the summer.

It did not work for me. They were both good moisturizers in the summer because they weren't heavy but they did not mattify my skin and my skin became oily after a few hours.

Gel-Creme

I actually prefer the Gel-creme over the anti-shine because it has spf and it is slightly more moisturizing but not mattifying whatsoever.

Anti-shine Gel

if you are going to wear makeup with spf then I would use this but otherwise prepared to get super oily >.< I think maybe because my skin lacks enough moisture to be able to use this properly but that's just my assumption.

My Thoughts

I think if I had ok skin to begin with these two products would work well for me or if I wore mattifying makeup. But because I don't wear makeup I think using it as a general moisturizer didn't work for me. 

I even took this with me to Korea during the summer to which it did not do anything whatsoever lol. I'm glad I actually found the Skinfood Peach Sake line because it actually did mattify my skin, I was really surprised. I thought that no toner/serum would ever mattify my skin but that line proved me wrong.

I wouldn't buy this again just because I know I can get something better for a better price as well... but everyone is different so if it doesn't work for me it doesn't mean it won't work for you.


Where Can You Get This Product?

I bought the Creme-gel one at the local Shoppers Drug Mart you can probably get it at Target or Wal-mart.

I bought the Anti-shine gel on Sasa for about $18 at the time. You can probably buy it on ebay because I couldn't find one.

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter

Send us an Email!

Follow us on Instagram @ StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment