Thursday, November 22, 2012

Preview: Online Shopping Haul

WOO I'm at Ashley's place, I've had such good sleeps since I've been here :D

I had totally forgot that it was black friday this week so I'm probably going to go crazy lol.
I've already done some online shopping :D :D I haven't gotten the stuff yet (which I will do another post on) so I'm not sure how the quality is.

I've gotten some stuff at Asos before and the quality was good so I'm not worried about that. I haven't gotten anything from Mexyshop before but I have a feeling its like H & M quality and I can't put anything in the dryer lol.

ASOS:

I loved cheesie's outfit when she went to Emoda's Spring/Summer runway show and this outfit was close to what she was wearing sort of.. lol but this dress is cute anyways

Me and Ashley are going to Hawaii in a few weeks and I needed a bathing suit and I wanted a one piece.

I also got a bikini but I think I'll look super fat in it lol
I got an email after I ordered about getting an extra 25% off O_O fuck lol

I discovered this website on facebook because my friend Liked it. Sorry I couldn't save the photos properly so they're kind of weird lol.

I had a choice of the black one or the white one and I liked the white one waay better :D
I really like the oversized/dress sweater tops
There's also a red version of this but I thought the dark one would match more things and I don't want to stand out that much

Got this oversized stripe sweater too


 Another knit sweater/dress

 I kind of regret getting this pom pom hat but I'll see how it looks when I put it on

I got this long and thin cardigan, I have a grey one that looks similar to this so I was excited to get it plus it was like $13 :D
When I receive the products I'll do another post about the quality and how accurate it looks to the photo :D

Don't Forget to:

Follow us on Twitter!

Send me an Email!

Check out our Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment