Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Weird Part of Youtube

Happy belated Halloween! I'm finally able to access this blog and gmail! lol

Lately my sleep schedule has been so messed up. I used to sleep at around 1-2AMish and now I sleep in the morning/afternoon like 11am >.< Yesterday I slept at 3PM O_O and woke up at 11PM and then basically did nothing the whole night. I guess I’m starting to sleep later….. I’m contemplating whether or not I should take a sleeping pill but for some reason I think it will do more harm than good.

The reason I’ve been sleeping so late is cause Steve would play games really late and then I would stay up and wait for him to come to bed -___-‘
Then I discovered the weird part of Youtube to kill time.

**********

I forgot what set this off but I remember watching some guy getting a cyst popped on youtube a few years ago. It was so gross and I was like why am I watching this? and why can’t I look away? Its pretty hypnotic and addicting watching these people do these things. Plus its fun grossing out your friends.

WARNING THE VIDEOS I AM ABOUT TO EMBED TO THIS POST ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OR PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY GROSSED OUT. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.


Last night I found what I thought was super fucked up haha watch it here:



If you didn’t watch it: basically guy had a super long ingrown hair and pulls it out O_O it was really really really long >.<

That was not the worst thing I’ve seen.

Steve rarely washes his face but his skin doesn’t get oily/greasy >.< When he gets up he usually just brushes his teeth and shaves. He gets blackheads on his nose often which I sometimes tweeze out. Where am I going with this? well I thought his nose was bad.. check out this guy.



When I discovered this video I was like HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN?
I’m glad I exfoliate, I told Steve I refuse to touch his nose for a long time and see if it gets that bad lol.

Only a few more videos to show you and then you can tweet me hateful things lol

This isn’t the original video that started the search for odd medical related youtube videos but its close enough lol. Here you go:




I know a lot of people are doing these things at home because it takes forever to get an appointment for a doctor. Took me friggin 6 months to see a gynecologist once! wtf! So people take these matters to their own hands. I’ve seen some youtube videos where guys have had these cysts for years and years and they just have had enough and pop it lol.

Ok so I have a fear of spiders, I think most girls do. We get kind of big spiders in my house but they’re usually like daddy long legs or the occasional big fatass one lol, I usually get Steve to kill them. He hates doing it, not because he’s afraid but because he’s lazy lol he says to me “You do it! I don’t see why you’re scared!”

Reason: Getting bitten.

Which brings me to the next video I’m glad I’m not living where this guy lives, I’d freak out and move.


I love his cat he's awesome.
I would’ve killed this thing instead of setting it free O_O but that’s because I’m evil, lol.

Hope you enjoyed the weird part of Youtube.

Don’t Forget to:

Follow us on Twitter!
Check out our Tumblr Blog!!
Follow our Instagram! @ StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment