Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Duck Noodle Soup

I'm not the best chef I only know how to make basic food. I was really craving Peking duck noodle soup so I tried to make some >.< lol

 Bought half a peking duck for $8 and took the meat off the bones

Threw the bones in the soup pot with carrots, ginger, celery and onions
and sauteed it to release some flavors.

 Add the water and bring to a boil! I also threw in the little packet of sauce that the duck came with (not the plum sauce the sauce it was cooked in) for extra flavor

Season to your liking. Now my soup was not very duck flavored which I wish it was.
It was good none the less but could be better

Egg noooodles :D

 This little ball is enough for one person 

 All meat

Cook the noodles

 Steamy!

Cooked some bok choy with the noodles

Steve enjoyed the noodles (he eats everything I make lol) I think I should've bought more duck to put in the soup to make it tastier plus other spices. This is just a basic basic recipe.

Don't forget to:

Follow us on Twitter!
Check out our Tumblr Blog!
Follow our Instagram @ StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment