Friday, October 19, 2012

Date Night Ruined

Steve and I haven't been out in ages for a date. Sure we go out and eat but the purpose is for sustenance not to be social and its usually take out or us eating out for 30 minutes. Sundays used to be our hang out day but lately he has been making plans with his school friends or working and we haven't had much time together.

I knew he had this Sunday off of work but then he randomly tells me he's going to some shooting range with some Korean people and then bowling with his classmates afterwards and I was kind of pissed off because its been like a few months since we actually went on a date.

I know he's moving out soon so I want to spend some time with him. I mean we live together and what not but we don't really hang out at home, we're in different rooms doing different things. The only time we hang out at home is if I ask him if he's hungry or when we're sleeping. So he promised me today that we would go out.

We went to the mall to grab dinner, a movie and look around and then he tells me about all these things he's got planned with other people this sunday and I ask him when the next time we're actually going to spend time together is, he says "well.. I'm not sure I'm busy with work and school stuff..." and I'm kind of like "... this seems ridiculous! I just want to spend some time with you before you move out because your mom is going to hoard all of your time and never let you see me." He just changed the subject and didn't answer me (He went to look at the stupid Ipod nano).

So I kept my distance with him tonight. If he doesn't want to make an effort why should I? I even told him that he just didn't say anything. I knew he was pissed off because he kept making a fist with his hand and I was like why are you pissed off? is this you trying? because its not working (in my head of course he'd probably punch me out if I said this out loud)

I don't understand why he can't just be honest with me its way better than being silent and making me even more confused.

Plus he fell asleep in the movie theatre!
what the hell! also Looper was a good movie, go watch it.

I'm at the end of my rope.
I guess it's just hard to let go.

Don't forget to:

Follow us on Twitter

Check out our Tumblr Blog

Also follow our Instagram at StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment