Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Outfit Post #4

Post By Amanda


I always wear casual outfits... I need a new wardrobe.. lol

I love the oversized shirt look because:
1. it hides my belly fat :P
2. it somehow makes my legs look thinner (at least in my opinion lol)
3. They're very comfortable


Outfit Breakdown:

Plaid shirt from Aritzia $60 from last year. I've seen a few similar to this one (for like $20 >.<)
At forever 21 and H & M


Floral mini skirt from Aritzia $40 (from a few seasons ago) 

 Shoes from Korea ($30)
Aldo has some boots on sale too! probably not for $30 but I've seen some cheap ones.

I've worn these shoes 3 times and THEY SUCK lol the first time I wore them the back of my feet were hurting because it kept creating some friction every time I took a step but I thought it's because they're not properly stretched by my feet or something. 

The second time I wore them was no problem they were comfortable.

The third time I wore them THIS HAPPENED:
GIANT RIP IN THE BACK OF MY FOOT. Took off a few layers! OMG! it hurts so bad and there's like this skin knob on the back of my foot >.< WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment