Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Keg Lunch

Post By Amanda

I love going out and getting fat and poor.... lol. Among my friends The Keg Steakhouse is known for their french onion soup and their spinach salad, not so much for the steak, odd lol.

 Their Lunch Menu

 My friend ordered the butter chicken flatbred which was good but I wish there was less sauce, 
Chicken was a little dry, I only had a few bites

 The french onion soup!! it really looks unappealing but it was delicious

 This is apparently new on their menu, I haven't eaten at the keg for a long time
so I don't know how new it really is.
This is the Keg Dog.

 It has pesto aioli, avocado, bacon jam and cheddar.
I found it to be pretty salty for me and I only had a few bites 
because I got full from the soup and the salad.

 Spinach salad with goat cheeeese :D

 Mini Desserts! Thank god they were mini I only had a few bites of each with my friend
Plus they were really cute

 We got: A Butter Tart, Fudge Brownie and Passion Brulee

 Fudge Brownie, with a vanilla ice cream with caramel and chocolate :D
Very good not too sweet and moist

The Passion Brulee, comes in a cute cup!

Sweet but not too sweet and the Passion fruit was not overwhelming very creamy

 The butter tart was the best, it was warm and sweet :D

Shouldn't have ordered 3 mini desserts for two people, next time I go I will probably just order two sides and a mini dessert :D

Service was alright... they sort of ignored us when we were ready to order because there was a large party close to our table.

No comments:

Post a Comment