Sunday, October 21, 2012

Etude House Green Tea Sheet Mask

 This is going to be a super short post on this sheet mask

When I was in Korea I bought a whole bunch of sheet masks from Etude House for like 500 won which is like $0.50 LOL but I gave a bunch away to my friends (I'm cheap lol). It kind of pisses me off when I see 3 sheet masks for like $8 because I know how much you can get it for in Korea, so now I'm only buying My Beauty Diary masks online (I can get 10 for like $13 wtf) which is better than 3 for $8.

Anyways I prefer the My Beauty Diary ones because they're cheaper and they're much better quality than the etude house ones.

One of the things I like about the mask is it isn't placed on a plastic thing to keep its shape.

I've tried the ginseng mask (which smells like sticks) The green tea one smells really nice.

OMG >.< !!! lol should've taken the photo at a more flattering angle lol too late.

*****
My Thoughts

There's a few things I don't like about this mask... After each time I use it, it feels like there's a weird thick residue on my face. It also dries out quickly (maybe its mine? I don't know) after 10 minutes of having it on it feels quite dry on the surface. The sheet is quite thick too then what I'm used to, I would prefer the thinner ones but that's just my personal preference.

It doesn't make me break out which is a good thing and it is quite moisturizing. I would buy it again knowing how cheap it is but I know there's better sheet masks out there.

Where to Buy This Product:

There is a wide variety of the etude house sheet masks on Sasa. The cheapest sheet mask I've seen is $1.90 (in Canadian dollars) for only one...

You can also get the daily face mask by etude house for around $12-15 plus shipping (on ebay) but you get 20 I'm not sure how good they are though...

Don't forget to:

Follow us on Twitter
Check out our Tumblr blog
Follow our Instagram @ StylePop101

Thanks!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment