Sunday, November 18, 2012

Soon to Seattle

I know I haven't been posting up stuff regarding skincare/clothes and stuff but I'll probably be buying tons of random stuff from the States so I should be doing a huge post on it soon. I haven't bought anything yet, if anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them, I'll probably just go to Target and find stuff that I can't buy in Canada.

**********

The funeral is tomorrow and I leave on Tuesday and I can't wait. The first few days were ok.. my mom was being psycho and shit talking about me to my aunt who was like wtf... and she told her she wanted to see her husbands dead body which we were all like WTF you have no right, so inappropriate.

My cousins all mentioned someone called dai dai, apparently its a ghost spirit that lives in my mom's body... wtf lol. Later on my aunt pulled me aside and said to me "I know a lot of people don't believe in dai dai because it sounds really retarded but you know a lot of people who "meet" dai dai will believe" I don't know man, I'm really skeptical about this lol I do believe in ghosts and spirits and stuff but this just sounds so farfetched. My mom lies and manipulates people all the time so why should I believe this?

My two cousins from Denmark arrived yesterday and my oldest cousin brought his wife and baby. His brother is really really weird, I hope in a sarcastic way or he's totally into incest... O_O LOL. He told me he hates his brothers wife but I actually think she's funny and their baby is sooo cute!!!

ADORABLE!!

All of my aunts neighbors keep bringing food over as well as my cousins friends. I can tell their family is quite loved by the community. My mom was like "wow people here are so nice, why would they bring food here? they're so nice" I was kind of like really? wtf lol I told her not to expect that when she dies because many people know her as the psychotic Chinese woman lol plus she just terrorizes people instead of being nice to them. My aunt hasn't been eating much or sleeping much, she keeps saying she's not eating because she has to watch her diabetes and that she's taking sleeping pills.

They freaking made me share a room with my mom and I was so pissed off because I don't want her touching my shit and she fucking snores so loud. I actually made a video lol I'll post it later but here's a photo of her sleeping in the car.

She wore so much padding and a fanny pack to the airport >.<

I think out of all my cousins I'm the outcast because none of my aunts talk to my mom. I have them on facebook and stuff but we don't really talk. We even witnessed my mom beating up a pomegranate yesterday. We all agreed my mom is the craziest out of all the sisters and then the one in France LOL.

She stabbed a straw into it after she beat it up to drink the juice lol

 I haven't really done much since I've been here. I think my dad fucking tricked me into going with my stupid mom. I'm going to freak out at him when I get home and be like you douchebag!!

I think if I want to see my cousins again I'd rather see them one on one than with my mom because she is too insane. Colorado is a nice state, when it sunny its quite warm. I just don't like it when its windy and things are just too spread out for me. It reminds me of Edmonton here lol because its so flat and dry. I really need to get my hair cut, the ends are soooo dry and I have so many split ends. I think I'll get a hair cut in Seattle, probably nothing fancy just a trim.

*sigh* I'm really tired and I have to shower because there are 15 people in the house and I don't want to rush tomorrow. My mom's having a weird conversation about when people die they go into their/their spouses wombs and get reborn -___-' wtf lol

Off to Seattle in two days, I can't wait :D

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter!

Send us an Email!

Follow our Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment