Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pre-Vacation Prep

Meeeoooow

Preparations are under way for my unexpected visit to the US tomorrow.

I really did not want to meet my cousins as adults this way but I am going to their father's funeral T_T it was a really unexpected tragedy and happened sudden so I want to be there at least to say hello and offer my support. But I would've preferred to have went by myself than with my mom.

**********

I don't think I've mentioned this before but my mom is a psychopath... lol. She doesn't think like a normal person. She's really manipulative and a compulsive liar. Plus she has gambling issues and dementia but we'll get into that later LOL (true story).

We had to get my mom a new passport to go to the funeral (in Colorado) My stupid parents don't know how to fill out the freaking form so I had to do it and it turns out my dad gave me the wrong form. Its that time of year where everyone is traveling so they decide to renew or get their passport last minute >.< so there's a huge line up.

I had to wait about 40 minutes for the pre-screening passport form line three times! because my dad gave me the wrong form. Then I got Steve to fill out the right form at home and get my mom's ID's and signature and bring it back because I didn't want to go home and then come back. You know when you sign a government document and there's a box for you to sign and there's a grey space that says "void if written in grey area" my mom had to sign that fucking paper like 10 times because she's fucking stupid and kept signing in there!

Anyways I waited in the line the second time for 40 minutes (again) and then they told me for express pick up my mom would have to be there. I was so pissed off they could've told me that the first time and when I told my mom that we'd have to go on the Tuesday to the passport office she was all pissed off "you did it wrong on purpose because you don't want me to be happy" so stupid wtf!! You think I wanted to wait 2 hours in the fucking line and waste my time on purpose just to make you unhappy? ridiculous!

Then on Tuesday we went downtown to the passport office. I told her which direction to drive and when we got close I told her to look out for a parking space. What does she do? drive as slow as possible downtown with traffic behind her and when we were supposed to stop at a red light she keeps driving and almost kills 5 people until I yelled for her to stop. It went like this:

Me: STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!!
Mom: Shut your mouth, you want me to fucking get into a car accident?
Me: You will get into a car accident if you don't fucking stop at a red light!
Mom: You don't fucking know anything

Good job Canadian Government for giving back her drivers license you really did a huge favor to the public instead of giving her a fucking memory test maybe you should've given her a standard driving test wtf.

Anyways we found a parkade downtown to park in. My mom likes to pretend that she's handicapped when she goes to the doctor and acts super retarded because she thinks the government will give her money, instead they gave her a handicapped parking thing. So we were looking for a space and then she goes "Oh there's a space" and points to the only handicapped space that can only fit a small sedan (we have a fucking venza) I told her no because the car is way too big and if she did park there it would block anyone that wants to park in the parkade or anyone that wants to leave it, then she freaked out. Bleh.

At the passport office she tried to budge the line and told the security officer "my leg hurts, I can't stand for very long" *rolls eyes* then she starts bitching to me about how I should've gotten her passport done earlier. I told her "this is the last time I'm helping you with anything" fuck.

We finally get to the counter and the guy asks me the general questions like when are your travel dates, who is this for, etc etc... I'm answering them and my mom goes "my sister just die I need go US very fast" and then I told the guy we would prefer express service if she qualifies and then my mom goes "Shut your mouth, don't fucking say anything" the guy then is like WTF because he totally understood her (she said it in chinese) lol, bipolar much?

Anyways we got everything done and on the way out of the parking lot we had to pay and then my mom freaked out because she thought it was too expensive. It was $13, its expensive because its downtown (I paid).  She freaked out at the guy and said that because the parking lot attendant was of Indian decent he purposely overcharged us... blah and then she started swearing at him and she demanded that I give her the receipt so she can sue him. DA FUCK. I am not looking forward with traveling with her.

I wished that instead of my uncle passing my mom would've went instead. But as my friend says "evil never dies"

**********

Well I've never been to Colorado before so it will be an interesting experience, I think I will purposely make it so I don't sit with my mom on the plane LOL.

In about 3 weeks (give or take?) I will have a real vacation to Hawaii with Ashley :D Should be interesting since I've never actually traveled anywhere with my sister lol. I was trying to lose weight for the past few months and then I abruptly got off the pill and then gained tons back, WTF!!
I really didn't expect this trip either, I feel really bad about it.

Bleh this post is really lacking any photos, I'm just going to put random photos of food up. hahaha.

 Me and my friend found this place randomly downtown.
I think its called the noodle bar? or something..
we were heading to Japadog and walked past this place and was like
"oh we haven't been there before, and there's lots of people"

This is their seafood curry noodle in soup LOL I have no idea what its called but I know it had the word seafood in it. It has fish cakes in it, 
was pretty good but I was so full already so I couldn't finish it.

 I think from now on I'm just going to order two sides because that's what my friend did.
This is eggplant with soy sauce and peanut butter sauce.
I'm not a huge fan of eggplant, this was alright but I wouldn't order it because of the eggplant lol.

Spicy wontons! so gooood

Deep fried chicken balls with sugar cane.
THESE WERE SO GOOOOOOOOD!!! lol they were surprisingly light
and they had huge flavor O_O

 so much food for two people, I thought we would share the noodles and then my friend goes
"oh yeah I forgot to tell you I hate curry" da fuck lol

 The wait staff brought him the wrong dessert lol

 Random shots of the restaurant

The front had tons of people, I guess cause lunch time was ending people started to leave

Sigh there's still much to do at home >.<

I have to:
- Do the dishes Steve sucks and won't clean
- Do the laundry
- Go to the bank
- Pack

blarghalakdsjfaowiehfawo;

Don't forget to:

Follow us on Twitter

Send us an Email

Follow our Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment