Thursday, December 20, 2012

Nature Republic Haul

The highlight of the Hawaii trip! lol

I was so glad they had a Nature Republic in Honolulu! there was one girl that was super nice and pretty! every time we went in there she had super cute hair, she knew the products so well! girl deserves a promotion/raise! (will find out her name on the receipt) she also told us that New Jersey just opened up their own Nature Republic! OMG LUCKY YOU! T_T

Onto the goods:


The Nature Republic Truffle [EX] Wrinkle Toner, Emulsion and Sleeping Mask

What the Truffle [EX] Line Does: This line is enriched with truffle mushroom extracts for wrinkle improvement.

 This is The Nature Republic Original Power Lifting Ampoule and Whitening & Lineless Ampoule
(The boxes are dented from being in the suitcase)

What the Lifting Ampoule Does: Helps to revive the skins natural health while strengthening skin elasticity with intensive collagen ampoule care.

What the Whitening & Lineless Ampoule Does: Helps to revive the skins natural health through intensive care of a pearl and caviar ampoule for brightening and wrinkle improvement.

This is The Nature Republic Blemish Lab Clear+Moisturizer

What the Blemish Lab Moisturizer Does: This refreshing lotion makes the skin blemish-care (no joke) I think they meant to say blemish free.

 I wish I bought more sheet masks, seriously! 
I bought the Essential Solution CO-Q10 and the Rice Mask

Description of the Essential Solution CO-Q10: With its abundant nutrients and the active ingredient of coenzyme Q10, this mask makes skin firm and smooth.

Description of the Rice Mask Sheet (Do they mean sheet mask?): This facial mask sheet brightens the skin with rice extract.

Their nail polishes were like $2!!!!!! OMG!!

I'm really amazed at the quality these products are produced at for the price that they are even some popular North American branded products are produced at this price and they're such shitty quality everything in this post is in a glass bottle and I didn't pay more than $25 for each product.

Nature Republic, you are amazing!!!

Maybe I will do a giveaway after they are reviewed? Let me know if I should or not :D

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter!

Send me an Email on products you'd like to see me try/buy

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment