Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Blog Changes 2013

Ok so I wanted to make changes to this blog before the New Year and that totally did not happen. Now that school has started again its going to be delayed again! >.<

Plus! I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like now that Steve's mom is hanging around the house, obviously I don't want her to find out about the blog since I am (in the words of Spencer Rice) "besmirching her character" lol and he'll probably be super pissy about me writing about him too which I don't really care about, its not like I'm plastering their photos all over the blog anyways and giving out their full names.

So now whenever I am alone or get the chance to go to a coffee shop where there's wifi, I write posts. The self-righteous parent post was written when I was in a Tim Hortons with Steve while he was studying across from me lol and it took me an hour or two to write it, he didn't notice at all.

Sometimes I think Steve knows but I'm pretty sure he doesn't since he hasn't asked about it lol. Basically the only person that knows about this blog is Ashley and her husband LOL, I didn't want to tell my friends because if they read it they would know I'm talking about them lol and plus it seems some of their emotions are out of wack at the moment so I'm not sure how they would comprehend what I write.

Plus I don't think you people are actually reading the crap I write here lol. "Oh its a crap blog, don't want to read it" *presses the back button* sounds right yes? lol

**********

I guess this year I really want to focus more on beauty/makeup brands that aren't Korean (I've been featuring them a lot) but still affordable, feature some local stores and restaurants here in Vancouver, get in shape unless I get super lazy about it which I think I will lol, post more outfits and I will obviously vent like mad here.

What would you like to see featured?

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter!

Email me about things you would like to see featured!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

Check out Ashley's Blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment