Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Revlon: Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

Oooh Finally talking about these!

I bought the lipstains back in November from Target (for $8.39) and I'm finally getting around to writing this damn post! o.O lol I guess this was my first time in many years having colored lips. I remember a few months ago I saw a youtube video of Taiwanese girls with make up on and then it showed what they looked like without it on and its like WTF!!

I showed Steve and he told me "I'm glad you don't wear makeup because its a scam" lol and then he changed his mind and was like "You would probably look really good with makeup on! you should try it" I was like ... what the hell lol.

Small steps people... small steps...

Romantic

I really like this color. I don't know if its just the ones that I bought but they have a weird minty smell to them lol and they taste a little minty too lol.

Man I need a new camera... But I think you can see how red it is.
I would buy this one but I want to try real Lipsticks! o..O

More grainy photos to come lol.

 Cherish

Generally I like either dark lips or something neutral. The pink one doesn't really work for me, this one isn't really pigmented that much so its barely pink and I have to put lots on for it to look pink lol.

I think Ashley bought the Precious color one and when I tried it, it didn't do anything lol.

 Don't forget this isn't a real lipstick so it isn't highly pigmented.

Rendezvous

If you have dry/cracked lips I would suggest putting on a moisturizing chapstick or something and then put it on top because if you don't, people can see lines when you put the color on top but don't put on too much chapstick cause your lips will look gooey LOL.

 I seriously need a new camera LOL.

Steve's sister left not that long ago so now I can blog freeeely! and not at coffee shops LOL. Steve's mom finally leaves on the 13th :D :D :D OMG I CAN'T WAIT lol. But... she's coming back like in a few months NOO WTF lol to do some classes.

Anyways I think the only one I would buy is the Romantic color one but I think I'll move on to real lipsticks lol. Time to invest! This is a good first step for girls starting to wear makeup because its affordable plus its not very flashy if you know what I mean so its more like a more pigmented chapstick.

Don't Forget To:
 
Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

Visit Ashley's Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment