Sunday, February 3, 2013

January 2013 Updates

What a month, I can't believe I survived a month of Steve's mom hahaha.
Not much has happened this month, Steve leaves soon for his interview in Calgary and I don't get why his mom is staying while he is gone... and She's leaving while he's gone so.. wtf.
Anyways Here's an update on what's been happening around here.

 Had a late dinner from Stepho's!
If you don't want to wait in the long line then I suggest calling and ordering take out!

 My parents made us all have dinner together with Steve's mom and us >.<
My mom drove and we were getting pissed off because she sucks at driving lol

 Hot and Sour Soup!
Holy crap this soup was so spicy, I don't think I've had such a spicy hot and sour soup before
>.<

 Shrimp Mayo.. I don't really know what the actual name of this dish is but it's good lol

 Steamed chicken with ginger and garlic

 So much foood

Steve told me this is his favorite Choy dish and I have no idea what its called lol

 I used the hot rollers before I got my hair cut
it turned out ok.. I think I have to practice rolling them better
I didn't use hair spray so it lasted not that long haha like an hour

 Falafel burger at Raglan's
It was pretty busy when we went and I felt that my burger was a kind of overcooked

Perogies with sour cream and onions and cheese :D

Monsoon Drink, I'm not sure what drink we actually got but it had coke and lime in it

Finally went to Metrotown after so LONG! and visited the T & T supermarket
They opened up a new beauty section and it looks like a mini Watsons
They have lots of Japanese and Chinese skincare/makeup/haircare products (sort of overpriced)
So I bought these two facial masks I wanted to order from Sasa
Will review soon :D

Its been super foggy lately... so creepy..

**********

When Steve's sister was here I thought it would be horrible with his mom but it really wasn't bad at all. One thing that pissed me off was that why did his mom not go to Montreal instead? She knows that her daughter has to go to school and is busy with her own work and they were going to pay for a round-trip plane ticket anyway, I don't get why his mom didn't just fly out there to visit her, its not like she's doing anything here anyways.. wtf selfish. I'm not looking forward being at home with his mom for a week by myself..

In other news she told us she wants to be a health care aid because her friend supposedly makes $4000 a month which seems really ridiculous lol I asked some of my friends that are healthcare professionals and they say that's a lot unless you work a lot of overtime and she expects to make that much plus she thinks that you just sit there with old people and hang out with them LOL. She's been trying to do all the prerequisites for it and from what I can see I don't get why she even wants to try to be a student here, her english is HORRIBLE, she had to study the first aid book for 4 days before actually doing the two-day class...

I finally got a hair cut... it looks weird, I FUCKING HATE IT LOL. I'm never getting bangs ever again (Steve super loves it lol) but holy shit I hate it lol, I have to figure out a way of styling it so I don't look retarded lol. At least its healthy now.. lol

I've been going to the gym almost everyday and I've been trying to get Steve to go with me but he's been making no effort to go so I'm thinking he might fail his physical test portion of his interview and he's been extra super angry at me for no reason...


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me! for future posts

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment