Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nature Republic: Original Power Whitening & Lineless Ampoule

I finally tried the ampoule I purchased at the Nature Republic Store in Hawaii!

I mentioned this in my Nature Republic Haul post and I have finally got around to using this product. I purchased two different ampoules but I think I'll stick to using them one at a time or should I? urgh.. I don't know... I guess I should to test them out better.

What is an ampoule? according to Merriam-webster: a hermetically sealed small bulbous glass vessel that is used to hold a solution for hypodermic injection and I thought it was just a super concentrated serum lol, I could be wrong and it could have a completely different meaning now.

I think the rubber thing at the top of the bottle makes the package smell weird >.<
It could be mine though.


Purpose: Helps to revive the skins natural health through intensive care of a pearl and caviar ampoule

How to use: After using toner, pump 2-3 drops on your fingertips. Apply to the entire face and gently pat the skin to enhance absorption.

More than enough for my face

What Do I Think Of This Product?

Besides the weird rubber smell emitting from the dropper thing (again it could be mine) the serum inside smells really good. The serum inside is quite thick and 2-3 drops is plenty for my face so the bottle will last a long time.

It also absorbs really well. So far I haven't really seen any results regarding lines but some spots on my face have gotten a bit lighter and I haven't been really using it everyday, like every other day? not for very long either like 5-10 applications but so far so good.

The bottle is nice and sturdy! all glass! I've mentioned before how impressed I am with Nature Republic products (and I guess other Korean brands too lol) Their packaging is always made well and the products are always SO AFFORDABLE!

Korea I wish to visit you again sometime this year or the next ^__^

Where Can You Get This Product?

I got it for super cheap in Hawaii ($10.90) because they had just opened and the store had a whole bunch of promotions because it just opened.

You can get it on Ebay and I thought it would be a little more expensive there but its still super affordable.

I didn't find the whitening & lineless one on amazon but they do have other available.

Sasa finally got some more Nature Republic products, they only had like 3 before >.< but now they have a bit more but they don't have any ampoules available yet.

Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me regarding future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment