Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sally Hansen: Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color

Time for Spring time colors!

I bought these nail polishes back in November on Black Friday for like $2.64 (current price $2.49) from Target. I've gotten $2 nail polishes from Daiso before and they were really un-pigmented and you had to put on a few coats to actually see the color properly -__-' so I was pretty hesitant on buying these.

I had my doubts with Sally Hansen nail polishes because I see tons of beauty gurus on youtube raving about O.P.I nail polishes so I was like these are going to suck butt >.< but to my surprise these are actually really good! Plus SUPER AFFORDABLE!!!

I have to warn you all now, I SUPER SUCK at painting my nails lol, I have shaky unsteady hands so I always fuck them up lol, but I just grab a cotton swab and dab it in some nail polish remover and voila! semi-normal! lol

Yep can't color between the lines
This is pre-cotton swabbed nails lol

I usually put on two coats but one will definitely do and it does take some time to dry (at least for me) I always forget to wait for them to dry so I end up knocking things and denting them o_O but I definitely want to get more of these! But I'm going to use up what I have before I purchase new ones because I don't want them to get messed up plus I bought a whole bunch from The Face Shop and Nature Republic I haven't tried yet.

Where Can You Get This Product?

As I mentioned in the Black Friday Haul post I got these at Target but you can get them at any local drugstore with a beauty section really.

In Canada they have them at Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, Pharmaprix (for those of you in Montreal) its $3.50 here or something. (Target is opening in Canada soon! but I don't expect US prices so I'm still going to buy from the US stores lol)

I'm not sure if they have Sally Hansen products abroad I think they do... somebody let me know!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter! @StylePop101

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment