Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February Update 2013

Short update, nothing really has happened this month.

Steve's mom is gone! WOOO!
but she'll be back in April T_T whyyy god! lol

Things have been so relaxed at home since she's left.
We wake up when we want when we have days off and Steve isn't randomly punching things because he gets mad when his mom bosses him around LOL.

I can't help but shake the feeling Steve's mom is planning things with him and he's not telling me. For example making him move out without telling me. I caught him looking at apartments on craigslist and he told me he was just bored... -___-' I go on Youtube when I'm bored! *sigh*

His friend recently passed away and he asked me what I thought of the situation.. I told him I didn't want to say because he would get pissed off -___-' which I will talk about later, I guess when everything cools off with that situation.

**********

A majority of my Asian friends are going back this year and its totally making me jealous.. I want to go back too!  T_T but in the winter not in the summer lol. I'm hoping to plan Ashley and Amanda's Adventure Time Part 2! LOL Ash if you are reading this you are probably like wtf lol.

I'm leaning more towards going to Hong Kong because we've never been there (we as in Ashley and me and if she doesn't want to go then Steve lol) We know how to speak Cantonese so speaking and listening wouldn't be so difficult but reading will be hard lol. But i think it will be fun!!

I was going to ask my best friend to go but he said something about how Hong Kong is very business oriented but the people are really stupid so I was like fuck you plus I know he'll be super racist if he goes, so no. I'm not even going to mention that I'm going to him.

So I'm starting my plans on traveling in the winter time only for a week though, I'm not sure if anybody really wants to go with me though T_T lol. Any suggestions about HK would be helpful! :)


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment