Sunday, February 10, 2013

My New Hair

I HATE MY HAIR SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

There's seriously nothing I can do to make this look somewhat presentable. My confidence level probably shot down 10 points (it wasn't really that high to begin with)

Steve and his mom SUPER love it. I think its because tons of Korean girls have a similar hairstyle. I know his ex-girlfriend had the same hairstyle and that just pissed me off lol.

 Meh.

No offense to girls with this haircut but I don't think it suits me at all and I don't like how it looks on me >.<

Its grown out quite a bit since I actually got it cut (last weekend) but I realized after the guy cut it that its actually thicker than before! I had bangs like 5 years ago and I hated them because my hair was so thin/fine that it didn't sit well but now they sit still quite well O_O I didn't expect that!

I think it'll take me a few months till I can sweep it to the side or something >.<

GROW HAIR! GROOOWWW!!!!!!!!!! 

I am never cutting my hair like this EVER AGAIN! I hope I can remember for next time LOL.

Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment