Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Beauty Diary: 2-Step Europe Clarifying Pack

I mentioned this purchase a few posts back!
The My Beauty Diary 2-Step Europe Clarifying Pack

I've never used a 2-step sheet mask before (insert derp face here)

What The Mask Does (from sasa): Packed with precious black roses extracts which exude a classic elegance aroma, its lightweight texture carries effective whiten, sooth and moisturize efficacy to mildly purify skin and improve dullness. Mallow extracts from the Alps deeply condition skin, tighten pores, enhance skin defensive power and rejuvenate skin.

What The Gel Does (from sasa): Rose nectar originated from steep cliffs in France, efficiently repair and relieve pressure caused by the surrounding harmful substance on skin. It aids to reconstruct skin’s self-protective layer, enhances whitening efficacy and promotes skin regeneration. While the European white daisies essence effectively doubled its long-lasting and intensive brightening effect.

**********

When I tried it for the first time, I was like WTF how do I use it? lol because the whole box is in Chinese. I didn't know you can separate the gel and the mask and I didn't know there was a rip at the bottom of the package to get the mask out, so I used scissors to get the mask out instead lol. 
I put one on Steve's mom and was trying to find scissors and he was like "Why are you using scissors? there's a tab at the bottom so you can rip it open" -____-' LOL

I have instructions here for people who are like me.. lol

Tadaaa! 
I guess technically you don't really need to separate it but if you use the mask and don't trash the packet it was in, the extra essence/serum inside gets all over the table lol

What Do I Think Of This Product?

Some of my favorite sheet masks are by My Beauty Diary. Their masks are slightly thinner than the ones I got from Korea so they stick to your skin a lot better. Most of the other sheet masks by My Beauty Diary come in boxes of 10, this box has 8 sheet masks inside.

There's more than enough gel in the packet

The mask and gel has a mild/heavy rose scent so if you're quite sensitive to perfumes then I wouldn't suggest getting it but it smells goooood. I haven't really noticed my pores tightening and whitening but maybe I have to use more of it. Plus it doesn't make me break out or leave a weird residue on my skin.

When you first use it you'll find that it comes with tons of product, the mask is soaked so well that sometimes its runny, so I like to rub it on my neck and chest. There's so much gel that comes in the packet that I put it on in layers, I'll put a layer on my whole face on and then rub it in until it absorbs (facial massage time!) so I'll do that until there's no more gel.

Where To Buy This Product

I bought this at T & T Supermarket at the newly renovated Metrotown location (it seriously looks like watsons or something) for like $15 and I'm sure they sell them at other Asian supermarkets.

You can get this online at Sasa for $13.70 last time I checked but if you only want to get one product you'll have to pay for shipping which is like $20 or something unless you buy $100 worth of stuff to get free shipping unless they've changed it but I haven't really ordered anything from them in a while.

If you don't want to buy like $100 worth of stuff then you can get it on Ebay but its like $16+ whatever it is for shipping.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me! for future posts and other inquiries

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment