Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Obsessions

I guess in a way its like a monthly favorites post? only excludes makeup and skincare products LOL. These are just things that I'm really obsessed with lately LOL.

 MOST FAVORITEST DRINK RIGHT NOW

I love coconut juice! but then I saw this at T & T Supermarket and wanted to try it, OMG never ever going to buy regular coconut juice ever again. I'm totally obsessed! If I were stuck on a deserted island and I could have one drink it would be this.. although the deserted island might have coconuts... -___-' lol

 Organizers

I have no idea why I keep on trying to find new ways to organize my "beauty" drawer? and my clothes but I find it fun as well as finding organizers for everything else in the house lol. I got these drawer organizers from Ikea for like $7 O..O So awesome!

Athena

Its not that I'm obsessed with her, its just I MISS HER!!!!!! T_T we got her last last November but had to give her away because me and Steve didn't have the time to take care of her. Poop I want her back! she was such a sweet puppy.. T_T

I haven't bought much lately but I plan to buy new clothes soon, my pants are having difficulties staying up without a belt LOL but me and Steve are planning on visiting Ashley sometime this month :D so I'll probably go shopping with her then! :D

Also my skin has broken out!! POO!!

 You can kind of see the lumps underneath my skin >.< Not sure what's happening here!
Plus its quite dry right now.. boooo!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment