Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nature Republic: Rice Mask Sheet

Given By Nature
Rice Mask Sheet
(I think they meant sheet mask?)

I'm actually surprised at the quality that this sheet mask is. I've gotten some really crappy sheet masks before from Etude House and The Face Shop before so I was expecting the same quality. Well I guess they're not that crappy but I prefer the thinner sheet mask over the thicker ones because I think that the thicker ones fall apart more easily and they dry out faster.

With that being said these ones are almost similar to the ones from My Beauty Diary in terms of quality but I still think that the My Beauty Diary ones are slightly better (but that's just my opinion, feel free to make your own judgements)

Anyways my skin hasn't been doing too well lately. I think I said something about it in a previous post but its a lot better now. It was dry, red and had little lumps underneath my skin but most of it has cleared up I think a few more days and it'll be all good but I think this mask has helped quite a bit.


What Do I Think Of This Product?

Like most rice masks its supposed to brighten the skin. This mask is unscented and well soaked in the serum plus its thinner than some masks from other Korean beauty companies.

When I put it on it kind of burned o_O but that could just be because my skin has been a little more sensitive than usual. Personally when my skin is dry and red I put on a sheet mask because it just soaks into the skin and absorbs really well, so I highly recommend it over a sleeping pack mask or wash off pack mask.

Doesn't stick on as well as the My Beauty Diary ones

After I took it off and rubbed the serum into my skin and it absorbed it still felt a little sticky and it felt oily too and it made my skin shiny too. I generally don't put on moisturizer or anything after I use a sheet mask because I think that sheet masks already are super soaked in a nutritious serum that I don't need to slather on more products onto my face but that's just me especially if the mask makes my face feel greasy.

But today when I woke up and after I washed my face, my skin felt really smooth and soft also it was less red so I would buy again.

Where Can You Get This Product?

Sasa actually has this one! lol for $1.50 which is what I paid for at the actual Nature Republic store in Hawaii.

I actually couldn't find it on Ebay or Amazon but they do have The Face Shop one available for $2 without paying for shipping.

So I think your best bet is Sasa in terms of price but I suggest buying other items too because you'll have to pay for shipping otherwise O_O

On a random note...

 This has nothing to do with it but here's a random photo of my nails LOL Ashley thinks they look weird O_O


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment