Saturday, March 9, 2013

A bit of Shopping

Wahooo I finally ordered a new charger for my DSLR camera.

I've had my camera for like 5 years lol (Nikon D5000) but I lost the charger for it like two years ago and I never replaced it cause I rarely use it but I decided I should start using it for photos for this blog >.< you can see my deadly horrible skin LOL. I have a feeling after I receive the charger in the mail I'm going to freaking find the charger somewhere in the house -__-' lol. It always bugs me when people walk into Future Shop looking for a charger for their camera and they buy a $30-40 universal charger when they can get one on ebay for less than $10 and have the same quality LOL.

I also ordered a remote for it too so I can take semi-ok quality selfies without having to hold the camera -__-' I'm contemplating whether or not I should get a tripod or not.. although Steve will probably be like "why are you getting all this camera stuff?" LOL he still doesn't know about the blog..

The other day we took a trip to Richmond cause my friend wanted to get a ridiculously overpriced haircut and it takes 1 hour for the guy to cut his hair -___-' Anyways while he got his haircut me and Steve browsed the mall.

 This mall is filled with Asian goods! 
but some are overly expensive 
$300 for a cardigan? no thanks lol

 Steve wanted to get a new ring for himself
we had matching ones a while back but they suck and broke so he bought a new one
For those looking for one in Vancouver
go to Aquamarine in Aberdeen they have a huge selection

 He paid like $100 for this -__-' 
I got mine at Swarovski for $60 LOL

 Also had lunch! Steve's Chicken Don

 I went here for lunch! 
They're known for their Hainanese Chicken (I think that's what its called)

 So good! I got their special
It comes with ginger rice and a semi-spicy sauce

I think I'll do a decent post for Aberdeen since there's so much to see/do there.

**********

We did a bit of grocery shopping yesterday mainly meat and snacks lol as we were running low on food in the house. I don't remember doing a post on Samgyupsal (pork belly) >.< ok I can't spell it properly but you get the idea lol. Steve and his mom taught me the super simple method that they like eating, they also like eating it for special occasions such as birthdays hopefully those who read it can get access to the ingredients :D

 Had lunch before grocery shopping!
Steve ordered WAAY too much food
But I love me some Ddukboki and Kimbap :D

 He got me a beansprout spicy soup -___-' I hate beansprouts lol

 Also got one of these fish waffles for dessert!

We got a red bean one! Steve almost ate the whole thing to piss me off
>.<

Got a lot of Pepero -__-'

I also did my taxes yesterday and I'm getting quite a bit of money back! *beams* but I'm going to save it for something.. not sure for what yet probably end up paying for the vacation I have planned in the winter :D or something that won't last a week or two lol.

Oh! and I found a random mascara I bought at Nature Republic when I was in Hawaii lodged in my backpack lol so I'm going to try to use it >.< if it sucks I give up on makeup LOL.

Also I love this song right now:



Sistar is my favorite Kpop girl group! It used to be 2NE1 but I found that after listening to their songs a few times I got annoyed by them or I'll like their song for a week lol (and yes I'm aware this is a Sistar19 song for those who are super anal about these things)


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment