Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Update 2013

I'm a sad panda right now T_T lol

I really really wanted to go to the Vancouver Auto show this year because we didn't go last year and I also wanted to go to the Plenty warehouse sale T_T but I'M SO FUCKING BROKE! unless some miracle happens and I randomly get money by tomorrow lol but I don't think that's going to happen so I'm pretty sad T_T lame..

School is over soon wahoo! What am I going to do this summer? ... will probably try to get a part-time job just to get away from Steve's fucking mom. She didn't freaking tell us how long she's going to stay for either (typical) *sigh* and if she does give us a date of when she's leaving she'll change it last minute and give us a huge headache >__< GRARGH!

Not much has really happened this month.. lol. I finally went to get my stomach checked out because it hurt for like 4 hours one night and I went to the hospital and was like WTF lol.

I don't get why I had to put on the stupid gown lol 
they stuck me in a recliner chair and got to stare at this fun stuff the whole time >.< woo!

I told the doctor that was there that I went to see a different doctor before and she was like "you have an ovarian cyst, ok bye!" didn't even fucking give me any proper tests to see if I actually had one or not and just told me to fucking have Tylennol -___-' wtf. But the doctor at the hospital was like "well generally women get ovarian cysts when they are ovulating but since you are on birth control you shouldn't be ovulating so we're gonna schedule you for an ultrasound" I was like FINALLY! lol STUPID OTHER DOCTOR!

Then I went for an ultrasound like a week later. They told me that I had to have a full bladder for the test and that I had to drink tons of water so that's what I did.. and when I went there I had to pee super bad lol plus it didn't help when the technician was pushing on my stomach... lol at least I didn't pee my pants.

Anyways I forgot to call the doctor.. so I'm going to have to do that tomorrow lol.

**********

A few weeks ago I went to Japadog with my friend and it was awesome! lol I've been there before but I don't go often nor do I have hotdogs that often either. If you ever come visit Vancouver its a fast food you'll have to try, there's also a few locations in New York I think.. not sure if there are any in other places.

 We went to the sit down location and they have french fries! O_O
They're seasoned with Japanese seasoning stuff O.O

I got the croquette dog T_T so good!
The one with the grated radish was meh.. lol not much flavor in that one
and my friend got a ground pork one which was alright lol

I'll probably do a proper post for Japadog ^__^ but not right now.

Anyways its a long weekend coming up and it supposedly is going to be super gorgeous this weekend but I'll probably be stuck at home since I'm so broke (probably go out to go to the gym T_T) and I'm gonna be super depressed lol.

*edit* I just realized I was supposed to get a cheque from the government like a month ago and it never came! WTF CANADIAN GOVERNMENT!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for Future Posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment