Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Small Seattle Trip/Visit with Ashley

Poo I wish we stayed longer but I feel like it was a pointless trip for us lol.
Coming home I felt sad LOL cause it seems super boring at home plus my parents are here too lol.

My friend asked me before what I was doing this weekend and I told him that Steve and I are going to the states he says to me "Oh let me call my boss so I can get that time off too" and I'm like wtf "we're going for the weekend" -__-' he said "oh ok, can you get me 4 cases of soda? its not for me its for my boss" I was like WTF.

Its pretty rare for me and Steve to go to the states for just a day trip unless we're with people (which is never lol) but I was super pissed off at his requests. He fucking invites himself on our little trip and assumes we'd just let him go with us and when we tell him we're going for more than a day he just assumes that we're going to get him shit, fuck you. Every time he's gone to the states he goes with someone else and he never invites me to go nor do I expect him to and I never ask him to get me anything either cause we go maybe once every few months? and he doesn't even ask if I want anything. Plus one of Steve's classmates asks him to buy him some fucking chewing tobacco which pissed me off too.

Seriously, one of my BIGGEST pet peeves EVER is when somebody asks you to fucking do/get them something and yet they won't do/get anything for you, that's why I never ask anyone to buy me stuff or if I do do it (which is rare) I feel bad/guilty to even ask.

This wasn't the first time my friend tried to pull this crap on me. I don't remember if I mentioned this in the Korea Trip Post but when I told him that me and Steve were going to Korea last year he fucking went and exchanged like $100 or something at the currency exchange for Korean won (he didn't tell me) and then out of the blue tells me to get him some stupid stationary crap that he can get online AND not only it was it for him he asked me to get THREE for a friend of his that I don't even talk to and his mom! I was like WTF not only do I have to go out of my way to find out where they sell this fucking stationary I have to sacrifice my luggage space for you/your mom and your friend that I don't talk to! you didn't even fucking ask me properly/politely plus he can fucking get it online for like the same price on ebay! then he says "Wtf am I going to do with this Korean money then?"  He just assumed that I'd fucking do it so I told him to just exchange it for Canadian dollars wtf. Let me ask you, would you have bought that crap for your friend?

We had to go out of our way to find out where they're selling chewing tobacco for Steve's stupid classmate and I was like why the hell is he doing it for this guy? he's never asked Steve to go hang out with him outside of school plus I don't think he'd ever return the favor for Steve anyways. PEOPLE SERIOUSLY!! like wtf are you going to say to these people anyways?

No I don't want to go out of my way to get shit for you because its convenient FOR YOU and you don't do anything for me in return and yet you make me feel fucking guilty if I don't do it >__<

I know its selfish of me and crap but I've put up with it long enough.

Steve had to go to Victoria for some stupid class trip on Saturday so I ended up telling my friend on Friday that we ended up not going because Steve couldn't get his shift at his work off LOL. He calls me up on Saturday to check if I had gone secretly and not told him -___-' but we ended up going that night LOL.

**********

Now that that's done... lol:

 Steve didn't get enough sleep the day before because he had to wake up at 5:30AM for his Victoria trip so he bought 2 Monster energy drinks and a coffee at a gas station o_O

 On the way there!

We also stopped at Taco Bell on the way there since we never get it in Vancouver (we have to either travel to Surrey or Squamish to get some) but they closed the restaurant but the drive-thru was still open.

We arrived pretty late at like 11PM? and we were both pretty tired so we went to bed at like 1AM so we didn't get to chat that much with Ashley or her husband.

Since I had some of the energy drink that Steve bought I slept till like 4AM and couldn't fall back asleep till 8/9AM lol and was super grumpy the whole day because I barely slept.

 Look who greets us in the morning!

We didn't really do much on Sunday. Ashley and her husband went hiking and to the gym for most of the day. We went to the mall but we didn't buy anything lol so we decided to go and get some food for lunch/dinner. I was going to make some soup but we decided not to and went to wholefoods. Steve then gets the idea that we should go to Costco to buy some stuff. 

We went to the Kirkland Costco and was greeted by a woman demanding to see our membership card (we've never had to show our card before) and told Steve he should pay attention better and made a snarky face at him (we were like wtf?) Not a good start lol. We ended up with like 3 things in our cart LOL (cereal, a roast chicken and Advil lol) but they don't accept Visa at Costco >.< nor did our debit cards work (GRAARGH) so we ended up abandoning the stuff. When we told Ashley and her husband he was like "I use my visa there all the time" we were like WTF but maybe because its an American one? but that doesn't make sense cause the one in Canada doesn't even accept them either...

We went to Safeway after to get the roast chicken and I decided to get some hard cider and went back to the house. We basically bummed around this past weekend lol I told Steve it was pretty pointless in going but he did order the wheels he wanted but they arrive in about a week >.< I got drunk at like midnight and had a good sleep LOL.

On Monday we cleaned up the living room and left in the Afternoon. We had to make a few stops on the way up before we crossed the border.

 Had lunch at the Seattle Outlets! the stromboli had too much cheese in it, 
I ended up taking most of the cheese out and Steve ate it lol

 Steve got a foot long Subway sandwich and a pizza -___-'
I made fun of his growing belly and he said its the happiest he's ever been LOL
but I know when his mom sees him she's going to freak out

 Steve got me some new workout stuff ^__^ (he rarely buys me stuff lol)
I got Adidas capri workout pants ($29.99) and new shoes ($29.99) that actually fit my feet the other ones I have are too wide for my feet and the shorts ($10) were actually for Steve but they don't fit him LOL so he gave them to me.

Also stocked up on a crapload of beverages, cereal and some frozen foods

We might go back down at some point in April but Steve's freaking mom is coming back to Vancouver. We probably won't go at least while she is here because Steve has to declare the wheels he ordered and he'd have to stay at least 48 hours to not pay tax on them and she would want to go too and fuck that she's not inviting herself to Ashley's house, I feel guilty about staying there already! Not only that we can't buy food while we're down there either cause she'll criticize us for buying canned/processed/frozen/sugary food -___-' She initially told us that she wasn't going to come but I knew she would change her mind eventually T_T fuck so now we have to prepare for that... Yay.. eventful month coming up.. 

T____T


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for Future Posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment