Sunday, March 17, 2013

Our Tim Horton's Experience

What is up with people lately?

Today we had a pretty shitty experience at Tim Horton's. We went to the gym earlier then went to Canadian Tire to buy some screws and clips and stuff and I was like "I want an iced cap and a bagel" Steve was like "ok let's go" and we went through the drive-thru.

The woman who was working the drive-thru spoke super quickly so when we gave her our order she said "ok come to the window" so when we got to the window Steve gave her his visa card but wanted to change his method of payment to Debit and she kept asking "is that a visa? visa card?" we were like no its a debit card and she said "it says visa! its a visa card!" and we were like no its a fucking debit card but she kept putting in the wrong method of payment so the machine kept saying card error and then she snatches the machine out of Steve's hands and asks us "you have cash!?" we were like WTF PRESS DEBIT CARD and when she did and when it finally freaking went through she's like "ok" we were like wtf and we didn't even bother telling her she fucked up our order we just wanted to leave because we were frustrated.

BLARGHARHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

I've worked in the service industry so I get how it is. But I've never had to deal with someone as rude as this, especially an employee. I've already sent a complaint through their survey thing on the Tim Horton's website but I highly doubt that they do anything with those. Its like when I worked at Future Shop whenever someone complains its like "don't do it again" done! problem solved lol

So good luck to the Tim Horton's on Main Street in North Vancouver, hopefully you will be able to train your employee to have some basic customer service etiquette.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment