Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Beauty Diary: 2-Step Oceania Firming Pack

Why are teenagers in my neighbourhood so stupid? lol
I know it's totally off topic but as I'm writing this I'm getting super annoyed by them lol

Apparently its spring break for the high school kids and holy crap are the ones outside of my house right now super retarded, it seems like they're doing some sort of hazing so they're screaming a lot... also its like 12:33AM I'm contemplating whether or not I should call the cops or not lol. ANYWAYS BACK TO THE PRODUCT woaaah getting offtrack lol.

I think you will remember that I posted a similar photo of the 2-Step Clarifying pack a while back
The one thing I forget to change on this is that its not a gel in this mask
its a cream

What Do I Think Of This Product?

 This mask adheres to your skin SO WELL. 
It's so moist and its not too thick so it sticks so well because of that and its lightly scented.

The cream!
Its not really thick and its super smooth

The product doesn't make me break out either but I think this one is too heavy for me. After I used it my skin felt kind of greasy because I used ALL of the cream, you really don't need to put on that much but I would rub some in and wait for it to absorb and then put some more on >.< not a good idea. Plus I woke up all oily >.< so I would suggest not using all of the cream but I think it would be good for people who have dry skin.

For me this product would be really good in the winter time but not really good for people with combination/oily skin. As for the firming properties... I've used like 4 sheets already and I haven't really seen results but it makes my skin look nice anyways lol.

Where Can You Get This Product?

I actually got this product at T & T Supermarket at the newly renovated Metrotown location for about $17 (with tax $15 before). I have to say again how much I like the newly renovated section.

I was surprised to find that they don't have this particular 2-Step mask available at Sasa but they do have a whole bunch of other ones you can try! :D

You can find this product on Ebay for about the same price I paid at T & T

Plus! Amazon has it for about $15! with FREE SHIPPING! BUT! its for US residents only T_T

Muahaha cops came I didn't have to call them on those teenagers ^__^ LOL someone else did. On another note I finally got my replacement charger for my DSLR! WAHOOO lol better photos to come!


Next Post: My Acne Story


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment