Thursday, April 4, 2013

Etude House: Red Ginseng Sheet Mask

Hoho! Have not posted anything in almost a week? sorry about that!
I've been quite busy this past week which I will post about later :P
But for now I'm going to tell you about Etude House's Red Ginseng Sheet Mask!

Smells like sticks! lol

It seems to me that the Etude House sheet masks are really hit or miss. I've tried some before that weren't so hydrating and the mask would just dry out after 5 minutes and leave a really strange residue on my face, I don't know... the surface of my skin would have some sort of resistance to it instead of being smooth and the next day my skin would be really oily >.< it could be just me though.. not everyone has the same skin.

BUT! this one didn't do that to my skin. According to Sasa:

Etude House Red Ginseng Mask Sheet, ingredients extracted from 6-year-old red ginseng, restores skin strength after exposing to harmful radicals including stress, pollution, debris and weather. It helps to maintain firmness and smoothness and provides nourishment needed to slow down aging process.

 Adhered to my skin quite well

This mask didn't dry out after 5 minutes of applying it on and it did smell like sticks lol but it wasn't a bad smell and its really subtle anyways so its hardly noticeable unless you are super sensitive to perfumes and scents.

What Do I Think Of This Product?

No residue this time

 My skin felt really smooth and moisturized after using the product. In terms of actually providing some nutrients... I can't say that much has changed, whenever I do use sheet masks my skin gets super moisturized anyways because its getting soaked into the skin, at least it didn't leave a residue nor did it make my skin oily.

Where Can You Buy This Product?

Currently Sasa says its currently out of stock but when you look at the whole Etude House inventory list they have its not listed there so I'm sure they have stopped selling this product.

You can get it on Ebay about 3 for $7 and up

This product is also available on Amazon but there's only one seller and its $3.38 + $4.49 for shipping >.< and I'm pretty sure its only one sheet mask since it doesn't say how many you will get.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me! for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment