Monday, April 8, 2013

Nature Republic: Truffle [EX] Wrinkle Sleeping Mask

Finally got around to using this product!

I bought this product in Hawaii back in December on a whim, I was thinking that I should start using some anti-aging products since I am getting older T_T (I'm 23 LOL) I wanted to start using anti-aging products earlier since prevention is key :P and I don't want to wait till I develop deep lines and wrinkles when I start, I'm sure most people don't.

Nutrient supply and wrinkle improvement sleeping mask

What Do I Think Of This Product?

This is the last step in your skincare routine it says on the box to avoid the eye area but I put it there anyways lol. If you put on too much you will wake up oily but if you put on the appropriate amount your skin will feel really smooth and your skin will look really smooth when you wake up.
 
Its very rich, thick and very creamy

It's also slightly oily when you first put it on so a little really does go a long way so make sure you rub it in real good so your skin can absorb it really well. It also has a really light mushroomy/earthy smell to it... lol its a little difficult to explain but its a very subtle scent.

So I would buy this again, as far as I can remember this product was less than $15 but I really can't remember but it was a really decent price.

Where Can You Get This Product?

So apparently NO WHERE SELLS THIS as far as I know >.< at least I can't find it anywhere I usually shop at online. If anyone actually knows where to get this comment below!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

1 comment:

  1. depends on where u live, i got mine in the nature republic at main street flushing, n.y.

    ReplyDelete