Friday, April 26, 2013

The Face Shop - Real Nature Mask Mung Bean

I guess technically its THEFACESHOP ?

I can't remember if this was one of the masks that Steve's mom bought me or one of the ones I got in Hawaii.. none the less I'm guessing that it was less than $3 lol.

What it does: A cleansing/purifying mask sheet containing mung bean extract. effective in purifying pores for a clean and smooth texture.

I use sheet masks twice a week so I can tell which ones are good and which ones are bad. This one was alright, not good not bad just neutral. The Face Shop usually makes ok sheet masks, since I know I can get better quality ones from other brands I probably wouldn't buy from them unless the essence inside was super amazing or cheaper than it is now but the sheet itself is a different story..

 My face looks like its literally melting

For some reason the hole for where your mouth goes is super big, 
WHY? WHOSE FACE IS LIKE THIS!?

I guess some people have extra big mouths/lips lol. The essence itself is nice and gentle. It smells good and doesn't leave a residue on my face. My only complaint is the quality of the actual sheet, it really needs to be changed, its the same for most of the sheet masks The Face Shop produces.

It doesn't adhere to the skin well, I had to push on my face every now and then to make sure it is sticking to my face. So I'm probably not going to repurchase based on the quality of the sheet, the formula of the essence is good though my skin feels quite smooth.

So I'm doing a little format change on the products I review. Since most of my previous review posts have the "where can you purchase this product" section I'm getting rid of that. I figured by now you can figure out where I usually purchase these products so I don't really need to tell you anymore (ebay, sasa, amazon) plus I haven't been posting much lately so yeah its quicker for me to write a post that way.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment