Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April Update Part 2

Sorry for the lack of posts lately...

So... Steve's mom and sister are here...

His sister brought her dog... and then I get the news that his mom wants his sister to concentrate on school so she's making us take care of her dog. FUCKING DID NOT EVEN ASK!!!!!!! Not only that the dog isn't house trained, its not spayed so she'll get her period or something and is super whiny if you leave! 

This is why you shouldn't date an Asian person who's family doesn't live in the same city... make sure they have their own place to live and that their mom isn't inconsiderate -___-'

Not only that we found out that his sister is going back to Korea in July and when she comes back she's going to bring their grandma here to visit minimum 1 month to a maximum of 6!!!!! WTF!!

They want to open a business here in Vancouver, specifically a sushi restaurant... I was like really? Do you know how many sushi restaurants are here?! I don't think they could stand apart from any other sushi restaurant not only that they don't have any experience with working in a restaurant, they want the dad to be a chef and he has never worked in a kitchen ever! I told his sister that they should just open a food truck, seems less risky than paying rent for an establishment and they can change the menu on a daily basis if they wanted to, at least that's what I would do.

For example look at Japadog, they started out with a few hotdog stands and now they have an actual sit down restaurant and they even have a Japadog restaurant in New York!

**********

Ashley and her husband came up to pick up their friends and we were going to go do the grouse grind but it was closed. So then we had the plan to go run on the seawall instead -____-'

Such a gorgeous day for a run!

But... I didn't end up running LOL, I walked instead. They totally just zoomed passed me.. T_T I need to exercise more lol. Its a good thing we went when we did because it started pouring rain right when we got back to Ashley's mother-in-laws house.

The reason why I didn't run was because I walked some stupid trail to the gym the other day and that took me an hour to get through and my shoes sucked butt plus it was pouring rain, not a good idea. My shoes were digging into the back of my foot and eventually the skin on the back of my foot ripped >.< Yay! lol. Before I got to the gym I was like "oh I'm so lucky my feet aren't wet from the rain" and then I walked into a massive puddle -___-' WTF! lol. My feet dried from being at the gym and then I went to meet my friends at the mall across the street for a cup of tea and I walk into ANOTHER giant puddle that soaked my feet >.< I was not impressed lol.

 When Ashley was here they took me to the foundation restaurant in Vancouver, which is a vegetarian dive like restaurant. Her husband ordered this giant platter which was $12 O_O

Since they're on a diet they don't order crappy food but this place has MASSIVE nachos that I want, so I'm going to go back with Steve and get them lol.

 Ashley's Curry

 I got some quinoa burger thing which was a little dry to be honest but tasted alright 
it was quite big

We also had dinner with Ashley's friends from Montreal that run this company which is worth checking out :D and we ordered tons of sushi >.< which I didn't end up taking a photo of (wish I did)

I always feel bad when Ashley's husband pays for me, one day I'm going to stick like $10,000 somewhere in their house LOL, like seriously I'll put it in one of his shoes or something, its a nice gesture and all but I always feel like a user >.< 

I'll pay you back one day!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment