Thursday, April 11, 2013

April Update! Part 1

READY FOR APRIL UPDATES?!?!!??! I would say this is the most eventful month of the year so far! This is probably THE LONGEST post I've ever written lol

We went back to the hospital because I had severe abdominal pain again.
I got a ultrasound a few weeks ago because they had thought it was something in my uterus or something >..< but it turned out normal so they didn't know what it was so they ordered another ultrasound this time focusing on my stomach.

The doctor that was seeing me asked if I had accidentally left a tampon in there >..< apparently that's super common LOL I was like really?!

They made me get a blood test >.<
I'm no druggie!

I went to get the ultrasound for the second time and this time I got a guy technician (who was cute) and I sent Ashley this text message:

LOL

I was at the hospital for 2 hours >.< took a while for them to give me my result. The doctor came in and told me it was gallstones! I was like REALLY? My guess was WAY off! Apparently I can have an elective surgery to remove my gallbladder if I get the pain too often or I'll have to have it if I come down with a fever and severe pain (which I hope it doesn't come down too) but he said at this point he can't really do anything -___-' so I'm thinking of exercising even more and eating less fatty foods? maybe it'll help, perhaps taking a supplement to lower my cholesterol which isn't high but it might help apparently.

The doctor was like "its most common in obese patients" and I was like in my head "well that makes me feel better" T___T LOL. I was hoping it was my appendix since you know.. you don't need it lol and they can take it out but I wanna keep my gallbladder! Don't want no chronic diarrhea after the surgery! lol But I'm really considering doing it, probably in the summer time.

As soon as I got my result I tried to call Steve first but he was at work so then I called my friend who thought it was kidney stones and he freaked out "I FREAKING TOLD YOU IT WAS THAT! YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO ME!" calm yourself! obviously I'm not going to listen to you because YOU'RE NOT A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then I had to endure like a 30 minute conversation of him bashing one of our friends that's having a difficult time in his nursing program -____-' so sick of his drama and how he thinks he's better than everyone.

 **********

In other news! I got into the program I wanted! ^_______________________________^
YEAAAAH! I start in September and I have no intention of telling any of my friends only the ones I can trust LOL. So far only 3 maybe 4 people know? Ashley, Steve my good friend Kerry and probably Ashley's husband lol but that's it!

Lol its all blocked out

I know if I tell my friend I talk to most often he'll just try to convince me to not go to school and that I should abandon the program (what a good friend huh?) he's tried multiple times with various things (same one that thinks he's a doctor LOL) So if he finds out on his own then I'll just tell him I thought I had told him or I forgot hahaha. He told me before "You can't even do much with a Kinesiology degree and if you do become a physiotherapist they get like no pay they start at like $17 an hour" Obviously I didn't believe him cause I did my research before applying LOL. I even checked VCH's website (Vancouver coastal health) and physiotherapists start at like $37/38 or something LOL I think he thinks I'm super gullible or something or he wants to ruin my life.

He graduated almost a year ago from his make-up school program but never tried to find a job or try to work on his portfolio so now he's planning on going back to school for a lab assistant thing (basically you draw out blood out of people for testing, who knew you just had to take a 1-year class to do it?) but he's like $16,000 in the hole because of the make up school so I was pretty surprised that he didn't pursue it since he spent so much on it and he kept boasting about his super awesome makeup abilities lol. His mom is pretty upset about it which I would be too if I were her.

I'm getting a little worried about him, I think his mind might be slowly drifting, I can tell there's been a change in the last few years and its not for the better.. it could be stress related but who knows, I don't think I'll bring it up with him though unless he goes super mental.

I need new friends lol.

**********

My bangs are growing out.. and I'm not sure if I should get a trim or grow them out.

Creepy lol.. I got my haircut back in February so its grown out quite a bit

I think I'm going to just grow it out, I was pretty upset when they first cut my hair lol and I think it makes my face look super fat lol. Steve wants me to keep the bangs though but I don't care what he thinks lol. Hopefully it will be at a decent length by the time its summer :D

I also pulled out Steve's blackheads LOL

He has like super nice clear skin that he never washes/exfoliates (seriously he just rolls out of bed and puts on clothes and leaves) but he gets nasty blackheads on his nose. I do this about once every few months, especially when there's a special occasion, I'll just use tweezers since they come out so easily and then a pore tightening mask afterwards as well as toner and some other stuff to close the pores.

**********

 I also super re-organized the room but it still needs some more work.

 The super messy before shot

Before I moved everything (by myself -___-') I felt that the room had absolutely no space to move around and that everything was super cramped especially when it came to using my desk so I decided to rotate the bed in hopes of freeing up some room
 Yeah.. during the moving process I had to throw a lot of stuff onto this drawer where I keep my beauty products as well as our pants and accessories

More organized!

At one point I got the bed stuck lol but managed to move it and boy did it free up TONS of room! 
So much better now! I can actually sit comfortably at my desk without being squished! 

Steve likes to move around when we sleep he usually pushes me to one side but because the wall is there he can't push me off lol. I was sneaky and chose this side of the room to place the bed because my parents like to leave the heat on during the night our room gets super hot but since I sleep against the wall I can open the window a crack and Steve can get all hot and sweaty lol, this will be especially good during the summer :P

Still have to decide what we're going to do with the living room.. any suggestions?

 So messy! lol

 I blame Steve since I never go there and its all his parents crap in there lol

We want to re-arrange the living room so there's more space but its so cluttered! hmm... what should we do..

**********

Ashley's husband's mom got re-married and I got the chance to attend her wedding, which was interesting in its own way since I've never really met my brother-in-laws side of the family (except one of his cousins that I went on a date with LOL)

I've only been to like 2 weddings, Ashley's and this one. Are they usually quick? I would've thought they would be longer minimum like 30 minutes. I guess if you aren't religious then the ceremony would be super quick since you don't have to do any of the religious traditions... non-religious people let me know! But a short ceremony works for me! Since I have a short attention span lol.

Small ceremony!

Me and Steve talk about what we would do if we get married and had a wedding. I want a simple small one with close friends and favorite aunts/uncles/cousins lol but not ALL of them. Steve's mom insists that we should have a church ceremony (neither of us are religious only his parents are) and that we should invite ALL of his family (that's like 300 people) and do it in Korea, No thank you why the fuck do we have to do it in Korea? To accommodate YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?! And if my family and friends want to come they all have to spend thousands of dollars on plane tickets and hotels, how very considerate. If I had it my way we would just do it in Hawaii or some other destination with like 20 people max lol but I know that ain't gonna happen T..T If Steve insists on doing it in Korea then I'm not showing up LOL he knows that I don't want it and neither does he as far as he has told me.

**********

We're heading back down to the states at the beginning of next week since Steve has to pick up his wheels. I don't think we'll be heading back for the rest of the year. We always talk about going back down for Black Friday but I never really buy that much anyways so.. yeah its kind of pointless. We might come down for Christmas? but who knows Ashley and her husband might decide to come up this year

I doubt anything eventful will happen for the rest of the month besides the fact that Steve's mom is coming back which she changed her flight schedule on us again and didn't tell us so she comes on the 17th instead of the 19th -____-'
Don't Forget To:
Follow me on twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment