Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mini-Trip to Seattle Again

Because Steve's mom is coming we did a huge massive clean out of the house. I went nuts and bleached and scrubbed the crap out of the floors, forgot to clean the shower which I regret because I know she's going to flip her lid and be like "YOU GUYS ARE SO MESSY!!!!!!!!" >..<

We also re-arranged the living room so now there's more space plus she won't go super bitch and be like "turn off the heat cause its loud" doesn't bug anyone else but you!!! lol. Plus we unexpectedly got the news that Steve's sister is coming to Vancouver too lol, she randomly text messages me and says "I'm coming on Friday!" LOL I was like holy randomness! She didn't even tell Steve lol which he wasn't too impressed with, he wants his family to save money so he's going to lecture the shit out of her when she comes lol.

Anyways right now we're at Ashley's place in Seattle mainly because Steve wanted to get parts for his car -____-' but whatever I'm here cause I wanted to stock up on beauty supplies that I'm running out of at home and get some new stuff as well. I don't know why but I've been wanting to try out make-up more and more.

I started using the BB cream I got in Hawaii (Nature Republic Snail Therapy BB Cream) which I like a lot but I want to purchase some other ones to see how well it is O.O new brands! Lol.

On another note, Ashley tried to put on eye makeup on me (eyeliner, mascara) but it didn't show up well because my eyes are fucked up because I have the mono-lid LOL. I told her I looked like a tired hooker lol Steve liked it. Should go have a double eyelid surgery O_O lol or purchase some eyelid tape/glue.

**********

Lately my sleep schedule has been super fucked. For the past 2 weeks I've been going to bed between 4-6AM and waking up at like 3-4PM. When we arrived at Ashley's place last night I barely got any sleep the day before, so I'm hoping that it fixed itself and when midnight rolled around I was super tired but couldn't sleep so I decided to get super drunk which I totally regret LOL.

My skin totally broke out too because I put on too much BB cream the other day and didn't wash it out properly >.< but whatever I'll have to live with it.

We went shopping today and I totally stocked up on a lot of stuff! A lot of shampoo, some lipsticks and some other necessities for the house ^__^

We'll probably pick up more stuff on the way up since we leave tomorrow but since I haven't posted anything in a while I thought I would add a short update.

Will attempt to update in a day or two..


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagam @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment