Thursday, April 18, 2013

April Haul

Technically I didn't really buy much this month until I went down to visit Ashley in the states, even then it wasn't much but when we came home Steve's mom gave me quite a bit of stuff! O_O I told her not to get me anything, I feel bad because I didn't really get her anything either.. maybe later but not now.

Picked up a pair of the Response workout three quarter tights 
at the Adidas outlet for $29.99 (originally $49.99 O_O)
They had a deal where you can get 2 pairs of the climacool pants for $29.99 but they didn't have any in my size (small) T_T so I got these instead

I bought just two new nail colors and a top coat
for some reason I've been obsessed with medium blue nails lately
The blue and clear Sally Hansen nail polishes were $2.50 each and the NYC one was $1.84
From Target

If you haven't figured it out by now I'm a really frugal shopper but the Sally Hansen nail polishes are such good quality already so I would say they're worth the money. The NYC nail polish on the other hand... 

 The NYC nail polish chips easily BUT it could be that my nail is super messed up because its only chipped on both my thumbs and not any other nails. 
Took a good few layers off T_T

 Ashley gave me the small eye makeup remover which I think is by Lancome?? Not too sure
I also picked up a few Revlon Lustrous Lipsticks for $4.50 - $5.50 as well 
as the Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in 045 Supermodel for $7.49
From Walmart/Target

I also bought a billion bottles of Organix shampoo and conditioner lol
I bought the Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng, Renewing Moroccan Argan oil, Nourishing Coconut milk, Anti-breakage Keratin oil and the Repairing Awapuhi Ginger shampoo and conditioner.

I got a good deal at Target for a massive bottle of the shampoo and conditioner (50% extra) for the same price as a small one! But they didn't have many different types of shampoos oh well. I got them for $5.50+ each, I really wanted the Thick and Full Biotin and Collagen shampoo and conditioner but I could only find the conditioner and not the shampoo T_T maybe next time.

 Steve's mom went nuts and bought me tons of cute socks T_T
My favorite is the bunny one that says "I want carrot" lol
When I was in Korea cute socks were typically $1+
depending on where you got them from but I really needed new socks so yay! Thanks!

 O..O She also got me some stuff from The Face Shop!

 These are small wash off packs, great for traveling
I'm not sure if these are samples or not.. lol but they're a good idea
They look like the little individual butters you get at some restaurants

 She also grabbed me The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam in Peach
and the Herb Day Cleansing Cream Fruit Mix

I'm running low on my current cleanser (by Laneige) so this is good timing! lol

She also got me and Steve a super soft Korean Blanket and mattress cover O.O
THESE ARE SO SOFT AND AWESOME

Don't Forget To:

 Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment