Monday, January 14, 2013

JuJu Cosmetics Aquamoist

O.O A post about Japanese products!

I ordered these products like last year from Sasa and used them for quite a while (like 5 months) Juju is SO AFFORDABLE! I was hoping to find some Juju cosmetic products while I was in Hawaii but T_T no luck and there is a place that sells these products in Vancouver but its like seriously double the price -__-' wtf.

Aquamoist Vitamin C Toner

When I first bought this I thought it was just a moisturizing toner then when I actually got it I noticed at the bottom it said whitening lotion and was like wtf? lol.


 The toner is quite watery which I like. I used a hadalabo toner before I switched to this one and I didn't like that it was thicker plus it made my skin oily. This toner I only use at night because I use the Skinfood Peach Sake line during the day so my skin is matte and not oily.

The toner isn't really scented which is nice, I hate it when you use different products and they're scented so it smells weird in the end lol. Anyways it absorbs really well, I haven't really noticed a whitening effect. It doesn't make my skin oily and it keeps my skin moisturized at night. Plus it doesn't make me break out.

I hesitantly bought this product because I wasn't blown away by the quality of the bottle that the hadalabo essence I used had but I thought I would give it a try anyways.

Right off the bat when I received this product I was surprised how well the quality of the bottle was. So much better than the hadalabo one -__-' and for the same price! lol the pump on this bottle is so much better, it doesn't drag the essence out all over the pump so I was super happy with that. Plus the bottle is glass and not plastic.

The consistency of this product is like ... semen LOL! maybe Steve is tricking me haha, but no seriously its sticky its thick lol its not scented and it absorbs really well. I use this only at night too and did notice some dark spots on my face did fade so I would buy this product again but I still want to see what is out there.

Oh.. This cleanser... lol, I bought this because I had heard good things about it and was super excited when I bought this. I've never used a foam cleanser before so I was a little skeptical in using it.

What I like about this product is the packaging, Juju does packaging really well for its affordable prices ^__^


BUT I didn't like this product lol. If you aren't using a something that will help exfoliate your skin when you cleanse then you will think it doesn't do anything which I thought lol and I'm using a silicone wash pad. It does clean well but I thought that it didn't work well for me. My skin got super oily really fast after using this too >.< so I stopped using it after a few washes.

Overall I would buy the toner and the essence again but I really want to try some other products that they also have ^__^

Where Can You Get These Products?

I bought all of these products on Sasa, I know its available here in Vancouver (specifically aberdeen mall in Richmond) but expect to pay double for what you can pay for on Sasa.

Don't forget you can get these products on Ebay but if you are planning on buying a whole bunch of stuff I would suggest buying it all from sasa because you're gonna get tons of random boxes from ebay sellers lol.

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter!

Email me regarding future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

3 comments:

  1. The products could potentially solve minor skin problems temporarily but I think for a long term solution/major skin issues laser therapy might help better.

    But since the products are already affordable give it a try (instead of spending hundreds of dollars in laser care)

    Sasa (where I ordered these products from) has promotions sometimes where if you order $39cdn worth of stuff you can have free shipping otherwise with no promo it'll be $100 worth of stuff for free shipping (you're looking at about $18cdn for shipping if your not willing to spend that much)

    mind if I ask which procedure you were thinking of as an alternative?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how can I buy the products? Im in the Philippines, I hope you can help me.. thank you.

    ~chelo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased all these products on Sasa, they have international shipping and they have a deal right now that if you order more than $29 worth of stuff you get free shipping! If you don't want to purchase from Sasa you can try ebay, I'm not entirely sure what stores are available in your area (watsons?) but I hope this helps >.<

    Happy shopping and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete