Saturday, January 26, 2013

Outfit Post

Holy! I haven't done one of these in SOOOO LONG!

I've been meaning to show you guys what I ordered from Mexyshop from a long time ago lol but I didn't get the chance >.< cause I forgot LOL. I did gift one of the sweaters I ordered to Steve's sister because my boobs were too big for it and it basically became a belly sweater LOL.

 The red hat I ordered from Mexy, I wish I ordered more in a different color
I LOVE this hat!

I think this outfit is very meh.. Plus the shirt needs to be ironed >.<

I haven't really gotten any clothes other than the color block shirt in a LONG time. If you've read my previous post on lifestyle changes you guys will know that I'm trying to lose some weight. So I'm going to wait till I get the results I want then I'll start buying clothes.
 
I don't have a proper scale so I don't really know if I'm achieving results but I have been going to the gym quite often. My friend said to me "wow you're actually trying" I was like fuck you wtf are you doing? (he keeps telling me he wants to lose weight and get super hot and yet he doesn't want to exercise when I ask him to go to the gym with me -__-' bastard! lol)

So its going to be an even longer wait till the next outfit post! >.< I will show you what I ordered from mexy soon though! I think when spring rolls around I'll have to get some clothes though or look like a homeless person lol.

Also if anybody knows what I can get my cousin that lives in the US that's strictly Canadian and he can't get there let me know! besides ketchup chips cause that's all I got.. lol.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Subscribe to my Instagram @StylePop101!

Check out Ashley's Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment