Thursday, January 24, 2013

Haircare!

 SUPER SPLIT END!

As I mentioned before in a previous post, I haven't had my hair cut or trimmed in almost a year. Right now I have TONS of split ends even on certain strands there's multiple splits. I kind of just take a pair of scissors and trim them myself o.O lol which is not a good idea. But since I switched up my haircare routine the health of my hair has gotten so much better!

A year ago I was using this:

Nisim's Fast Growing Shampoo and Conditioner

I actually don't know if it works or not LOL I used it a lot but after a few months I did notice that my hair was getting really thin and I was like wtf so I stopped using it. The product is quite drying and it smells alright.. I had to use tons of product to get it to lather up, maybe my hair is messed up? I started using the Kao Essential Shampoo and Conditioner after it arrived in the mail.

I ordered four bottles off of Sasa

I actually really like this shampoo and conditioner, it smells so good. But I did notice that it wasn't moisturizing enough for my hair and by the time that happened most of the product was gone and I was way too lazy to order shampoo off of Sasa again because I didn't just want to buy fucking shampoo and spend $18 on shipping when its like $6 per bottle of shampoo >.< So I switched it up again!

I actually bought all of these

I was quite hesitant in buying this because I've never had good experiences with drugstore shampoos/conditioners because my hair would fall out o.O I bought this because it was cheap lol like $3 for a big bottle of shampoo. I was actually surprised on how well it works! it actually thickened up my hair quite a bit (I have fine hair) so I was pretty amazed after a few washes that it had the results that it did. I used it for many months until it started drying out my hair again LOL but I was also using the Biosilk silk therapy serum so it wasn't so bad.

A little goes a long way

Stupid Canada sells this for SO MUCH. This is the 5.64 fl. oz bottle and I got it for $20. Ashley gifted me the 12 fl. oz bottle (so more than double the size of this) and she told me it was $20 -___-' wtf! After I blow dry my hair I use this and only a small amount on my ends, if I put too much on I'll run it through my whole head but by tomorrow my hair will be super duper greasy >.< I only wash my hair every other day. But this makes my hair smoother, and really moisturized.

What I'm using now!

What I hate about long hair is that you use TONS OF PRODUCT. I told Ashley I wanted a more moisturizing shampoo/conditioner and she gave me these which is super awesome! They make my hair so moisturized! (for now lol) The consistency of the shampoo is kind of weird, maybe it's my bottle but its kind of gelatinous >.< lol but it lathers in my hair quite well and the conditioner makes my hair so smooth.

I've read reviews of the Organix line about how it doesn't do shit but everyone is different. This works well for me so I'm gonna continue to use it until it fucks my hair up LOL the bottles are quite small so I think I'll have to buy tons of this but I really like it a lot so far and I wanna try their hair oils, serums and sprays! They're pretty affordable too! ^__^

It's gonna be a while until I write another post because Steve's sister is visiting for the next 4-5 days >.<

Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment