Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hair Plans!

I have no idea what it is but lately my arm has been freaking killing me for the past few days. It could be that we were moving boxes from the shed but they weren't really heavy though and its only on the right side.

Being off track is my specialty lol I've been wanting to change up my hairstyle for a while. The last time I got a haircut was about a year ago approximately like 10 months :S lol and the ends are quite split and dryish >.< but I switched shampoos so now its a lot healthier, so its grown out A LOT lol. I used to have side bangs but they've totally grown out passed my chin and the whole length of my hair is past my boobs.

You can kind of see how long it is lol,
its a bit longer than that and the bangs have grown out a lot >.<
Should get my angry eyebrows done soon O.O

What I want to do with it is:

Cheesie's cut and color! (she's my new idol in terms of style lol)

I definitely want to keep my length but I know that my hair definitely needs a trim so it will be shorter than what it is now maybe boob length? I haven't dyed my hair in a few years so its all my natural color now and I rarely dyed my hair before anyways. I like her color but I'm thinking of going even lighter than her maybe like Qiuting's hair color before she dyed it recently. But I think I'll go for her color first and see how that goes.

So what I'm going to ask for is her type of cut (the bangs and see how it goes with the length probably cut it off where it curves in on the bottom) I don't know if the bangs will work for me since I don't really have thick Asian hair >.< and I do not want layers.

I've been to a few Asian hair salons here in Vancouver that are quite popular but every time I got a cut I felt super ripped off such as Zeal. I tell them what I want and they just did whatever the fuck they want, and I hate that they don't listen to me so now whenever I get a haircut I'm in super bitch mode LOL. I will save a photo of what I want on my phone and show them what I want and say "I want my hair like this I will not pay you if you do whatever you want, if you want to cut it shorter let me know first" LOL seriously it shouldn't resort to this, why pay for a haircut if you don't get what you want? also a "master cut" isn't $45 from them, I always get charged $65 when I get a cut PLUS! I have to tip >.< I only went twice and gave up on them. 
My friend likes to get his hair cuts there but I think he's wasting his money because they don't really style it or anything. He just asks them to cut it short and he pays $55 each time. 
Don't get me wrong not everyone will have the same experience as me but I feel like there is somewhere for everyone and that place is not for me and I'm not the only one among my friends that feel that way.
I'm gonna get my hair done in 2 weeks! so lets see what happens to my hair then! How much do you usually tip for a cut and color? O.O I really don't know...
Don't Forget To:
Follow us on Twitter!
Email me for future posts!
Check out my Instagram @StylePop101
Check out Ashley's Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment