Monday, June 3, 2013

My Beauty Shelf

Its not as extravagant as other bloggers or youtubers that I've seen but here is mine and I love it :)

Shelf from Ikea!
I should probably purchase some drawers for it >.<

*Everything on the shelf I purchased myself or got from my friends and family

Click Below

What I did was I Categorized each section into:
-Facial Masks
-Skincare Products
-Makeup and Nail Polish
-Hair Styling Tools
-Bathroom Supplies
-Hair Care Products
-Cotton Wipes
-Miscellaneous Products and Candles

 This is the Facial Mask Section!
Most of these facial masks I've reviewed but I did get some new ones :) 

All the sheet masks I crammed into the little white box there and I picked up two new boxes and they don't fit inside the box >.< lol I use sheet masks twice a week so I am slowly going through them.

Beside the sheet masks I have my pack masks and sleeping masks :D

 Beside the Facial Mask Section is the Skincare Section!
This is where I keep my toners, moisturizers, body lotions/hand creams, Lip balms and sample skincare products :D

I have to admit I should organize it a bit better...

 My non-existent makeup and nail polish collection lol
I only have like 2 BB creams and 1 unopened eyeliner and mascara lol.
The majority of this section is taken up by my nail polishes and a bottle of perfume.
I do have quite a bit of lipsticks and lip colors though which I looove.

 Styling Tools and Products!
I rarely style my hair using hot tools now but when I do I use these products.
I used to have a teeny tiny straightener but I gave it away to Ashlely since I don't really use it anymore.

 So Bare T_T
I guess this is where I keep my extra stuff that I don't need to replace in the bathroom. Should probably stock it up soon with tooth pastes and mouth wash LOL.

 Hair Care!
This is where I keep my shampoos and conditioners and whatever hair masks I'm not currently using. I also keep my hair oil there.

A billion cotton wipes lol

Here is my misc section.. lol notice the darkness
This is where I put some electronic boxes and my small tea light candles...

**********

If anyone has any good ideas on how to organize this better let me know! I'll probably get some drawers eventually and I do want to add more products onto my shelf lol which makes me sound like a hoarder >.<

So, what do you think? Show me how you organize your beauty products!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment